[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want a hot friendly woman to LTR and have her actually desire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (96KB, 640x644px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 640x644px
I want a hot friendly woman to LTR and have her actually desire me rather than my wallet.

I am doing everything I can to achieve this. I'm exercising, doing my job and earning money, reading, playing sports, going outside, dressing well, etc.

I have been using tinder and other dating apps to bang women in the meantime. I have had to lower my standards to pull this off, and I'm basically using these girls as practice until I'm at the level where I can snag someone great.

Should I keep doing the "practice" thing, or should I just stay away from girls until I find someone I actually want to commit to? Is this ethical?
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
If you're the sort of guy who has 'practice girlfriends' then you're never going to find the sort of girl you want, because the girl you want has more self respect than to date a guy like you
>>
>>17654023
>I'm basically using these girls as practice until I'm at the level where I can snag someone great.
Have you thought that this might have some adverse success on finding your dream girl?
>>
File: 1473345742896.jpg (12KB, 601x407px) Image search: [Google]
1473345742896.jpg
12KB, 601x407px
>hey guys, the women I use as objects are somehow using me as an object, what's going on????
>>
Not mention the risk you take by sticking it in a girl and the unwritten contract you agree to that you will take financial responsibility for any little accident.
>>
>>17654023
>Poland
>Hungary
>ever taken over by muslims
You will sooner have fascism.
>>
>>17654029
Would this for date a white knight instead? Or is it the "real adult man" fallacy you liberals love to dream up?
>>
>thinking anyone but whores and golddiggers would go anywhere near a manwhore

I hope this is bait
>>
>>17654073
What?
>>
>>17654076
****would this girl, the hot friendly one, date a white knight instead who thinks only assholes and Dicks get laid?
>>
>>17654068
>Hungary
Wasn't Hungry once part of the Ottoman Empire?

Also isn't there a containment board for this sort of thing?
>>
>ask a genuine question
>betas triggered and flood the thread with shitposts
>>
>>17654084
No, she'd date a normal guy because, surprisingly, we live in a world where there are more than two types of guys
>>
>>17654105
>gets genuine answers, some from girls
>gets triggered by the truth so calls everyone beta
>>
>>17654105
>make a thread on /adv/ expecting people to tell you what you want to hear
>they don't
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>17654121
What is your idea of a normal guy?
>>
>>17654125
0/10 try harder
>>
>>17654126
Go outside and just people-watch. Those are normal people
>>
>>17654101
I agree with you on the containment board.
((containment board)) smells like shit, and should be kept where it belongs, but it's an interesting observation though.
sooner Britain will make Islam their state religion than Poland getting "cucked"
>>
>>17654035
How would she find out anyways?
>>
>>17654139
How would you find out that a girl only desires your wallet?
>>
>>17654135
Not an answer.
How can you assume the guy you see at Starbucks isn't doing the same shit, or worse? How do you know the mother picking up her kids from school isn't having an affair and lying to her family and husband? How do you know the dad you see taking his daughter to the park doesn't beat her when he's drunk?
>>
i think you should wait for somebody to come along moreover look
>>
>>17654149
Are you naive or being smug?
>>
you suck as a person
>>
>>17654139
Nothing worse when your with a girl you really like and you can't walk down the street with bumping into an angry, questionable ex.
>>
>>17654023

Don't listen to these dumb cunts, OP:>>17654029
>>17654035
>>17654044
>>17654121

Having a practice girl is great, have fun with them until you find the one.

With practice girles, you can find out ways to beat them at their own mind games, shit tests, ect, for when you do find the one, you can easily manipulate her and use her insecurities to keep her in check.
>>
>>17654167
> manipulate her and use her insecurities to keep her in check.

you are scum
>>
>>17654162
I'm saying it's the same answer. You cant expect to be able to find a true good girl but think that you can successfully masquerade as a good guy.

Either you both can be as easily tricked, or you can both be as easily seen.
>>
>>17654167
>you can easily manipulate her and use her insecurities to keep her in check
Again, that doesn't work on the sort of women OP wants. They're not stupid and they don't lack self esteem. If OP learns to manipulate a certain type of girl, that's the only type of girl he'll ever be able to manipulate. Don't plant false hopes in his mind
>>
>>17654176
>>17654177

See now these are constructive answers with reasoning I can think about and sleep on and question my worldview.

Posts by betas and cat-ladies screaming "lul scum manwhore" are shitposts
>>
I've always thought of it as its better to have good quality exes then your current girl would be more inclined to work harder to be better than them.

If you had poor, questionable, slutty exes then she won't be worried about trying to be better then them but worried that you have no control and taste and become untrusting.
>>
>>17654192
I'm >>17654177. That post is literally just an elaboration on my original post >>17654029.
>>
>>17654170

>Assblasted cunt mad I know the truth.

>>17654177

That's true, the perfect girl would be above these stupid shit tests and power games these dumb whores seem to be playing.

But OP needs a frame of reference and that's where practice girlfriends come in, he can easily replace them until he finds the one.
>>
>>17654195

This is true, with good exs, it will instill the fear in the current girlfriend that if she misbehaves, she can easily be replaced.
>>
>>17654218
>But OP needs a frame of reference and that's where practice girlfriends come in, he can easily replace them until he finds the one.
But the point is that he can't. His expectations of what women are like will be warped by these 'practice girlfriends' and he won't know how to behave and act towards the girls he wants. He may be intimidated, and he may even see them as a threat. He'll be back to square one.
>>
>>17654218

No, he won't be intimidated, he'll know exactly what he wants and will see cues.

If current girlfriend starts shit like trying to manipulate him or tip the power in her favor by trying to make him jealous, he can easily replace her instead of playing along.
>>
>>17654170
He's right though and it's really great practice.
>>
>>17654227
And yet no one, you included, has provided an alternative solution. Just shaming, ad hominem and overall dick waving.
>>
>>17654227

No, he won't be intimidated, he'll know exactly what he wants and will see cues.

If current girlfriend starts shit like trying to manipulate him or tip the power in her favor by trying to make him jealous, he can easily replace her instead of playing along.
>>
>>17654242

i don't think manipulating people is necessary in order to have healthy happy relationships with hot people.
>>
>>17654243
>Should I keep doing the "practice" thing, or should I just stay away from girls until I find someone I actually want to commit to?
Obviously the alternate solution is to do the latter? OP himself provided the alternative solution

>>17654244
>OP's new girl does something that he slightly disapproves of
>OP tries to manipulate her
>she sees right through what he's doing and dumps him because she has more self respect than to deal with a guy who plays games
If you call that 'winning' on his part, then okay.
>>
>>17654255

It's absolutely necessary in order to keep her in check. OP needs to instill the fear in her that she can easily be replaced if she fucks up, cheats on him, starts shit, ect.

girls are all jealous and catty against eachother and OP can use that to his advantage.
>>
>>17654255
It is if you're not that hot yourself

And this is assuming there is a mutual level of a desire. It's one thing to have a hot girl love an uggo cause he manipulated/convinced her he's a charismatic boss and it's another to have a hot gold digger getting uggo's money while she keeps him in check with missionary duty sex on Saturday
>>
>>17654267
hmm, i'd rather think a guy was charismatic and very socially skilled than manipulative.
>>
>>17654208
Kek yeah I'm both >>17654074 and >>17654176

In the end, OP will end up with his female equivalent, whatever that is. That's how it always works.
>>
>>17654256
>Obviously the alternate solution is to do the latter? OP himself provided the alternative solution
Are hookups/fuck buddies, not manipulated practice girlfriends, fair game? Or should I stay away from those as well
>>
>>17654256

>And then OP replaces her with another prettier girl while the ex finds another guy, time is ticking and while OP is having fun, the ex's biological clock is still ticking and she's not getting any younger.

That's called winning.
>>
>>17654276
>charismatic and very socially skilled than manipulative.

if the manipulation skill level is high enough you won't be able to tell the difference.
>>
>>17654280
you can have relationships/casual sex with people. but you should feel good about hooking up with them, not that they are just practice human bodies in order to prepare you for more attractive human bodies.
>>
>>17654267

OP doesn't need to do anything to manipulate, he needs to be desirable to other women by working out and earning good money.

Combined with the fact that he's with another woman, that automatically makes him even more desirable to other women.

Now OP has all that going for him, his current girlfriend is walking a fine line and if she fucks up, she can easily be replaced and OP didn't even have to lift a finger.
>>
>>17654278

Not really, I've gone through countless girlfriends and have found the perfect one.

I know what makes her tick, her insecurities, ect, ect.

She's perfect and loyal in every way but now I'm endowed with enough knowledge in case something does happen. but I don't have to apply anything to her.
>>
>>17654292
So the train of thought "having sex with this girl is cool, but she's not up to my standards so I'll keep things physical if she's ok with it until I find someone else" is bad or good?
>>
>>17654309
>I know what makes her tick, her insecurities, ect, ect.
>She's perfect and loyal in every way but now I'm endowed with enough knowledge in case something does happen. but I don't have to apply anything to her.

this is horrible. do you even care for her as a person, or do you just enjoy possessing her.
>>
>>17654319
If the genders were switched would you still shitpost your shitpost?
>>
>>17654323
> If the genders were switched would you still shitpost your shitpost?

Hell yes:

> Not really, I've gone through countless boyfriends and have found the perfect one.

> I know what makes him tick, his insecurities, ect, ect.

> He's perfect and loyal in every way but now I'm endowed with enough knowledge in case something does happen. but I don't have to apply anything to him.

Sounds like a fucking bunny boiler.
>>
>>17654329
Sounds like the average American woman to me
>>
>>17654319

Absolutely but at the same time, I'm always prepared for anything, my guard is always up.

>>17654298

This is what I've always followed, It's not immoral in any way.
>>
>>17654333
it's the purposefully keeping track of their insecurities that i find a symptom of a particularly fucked up manner of operation
>>
>>17654333

Ding ding ding

Hence why OP needs to listen to:

>>17654167
>>17654218
>>17654226
>>17654244
>>17654266
>>17654281
>>17654298

Pretty much the makority of western women are like this, hence why my perfect girlfriend is middle eastern but living in the US.
>>
>>17654338

Women are the same way hence guys must beat them at their own game.

Why do you think they always get cheated on? because they give them an inch and they take a mile, the guys don't exactly know what to do.
>>
>>17654342
>why my perfect girlfriend is middle eastern but living in the US

my fucking god that explains why you are being so awful, misogynistic, jealous, paranoid and controlling.
>>
>>17654281
You forget OP's ideal girl is not the sort of girl who has trouble finding a guy.

>>17654280
That really depends. Would you want to settle down with a girl who has had casual sex in the past? If so, then go for it. If not, then don't expect said girl to be okay with you doing so, because you're not going to see eye to eye on the value of sex.
>>
>>17654338
As opposed to what, being in the dark about your partners insecurities? Everyone has flaws. To ignore your partners shortcomings and insecurities is is to not view them as a normal human being but some unicorn fairy. And we all know that villifying anyone to that extent is not a healthy MO at all for everyone involved
>>
>>17654352
huh, there's a difference between getting over the flaws in your partner, and purposefully finding out what they feel insecure about so you can use it as blackmail to keep them with you..
>>
>>17654348
>fucking god that explains why you are being so awful, misogynistic, jealous, paranoid and controlling.

Sounds like a traditional Muslim man. Don't you white women want to let the refugees into your vaginas? You obviously like being controlled and dominated stop lying to yourselves
>>
>>17654278
Exactly. Like attracts like. If he plays girls now, then he's going to end up with a girl who's played guys in the past. They'd have more values in common than he would with the girl he wants. The girl he wants will have settled down with the guy she deserves long before that.
>>
>>17654357
Then you might as well stick your head in the sand and not acknowledge someone else's flaws. Arguments WILL happen and PEOPLE, men and women, use whatever they can against you in the heat of the moment. To deny the subtle power struggle within a relationship is to be a naive child.
>>
>>17654348

>M-muhsoggyknee
>S-so controlling

I don't control her at all, unlike the western whores here, she acts proper and not like a slut, doesn't play games with me, ect.

I guarantee you she's a better woman than you'll ever be.
>>
>>17654357

You don't need to find out anything, all girls are insecure of other girls.

In order to have them behave, OP needs to be very valuable to women in general by being in impeccable shape and a great paying job/good money.

He's with his current girlfriend and that makes him even more valuable to women around them.

OP's girlfriend now knows that she can easily replace if she gives in to her female nature and tries to start shit with him.

You dumb cunts seem to think that that's "Manipulation" or "Controlling" lmao
>>
>>17654383

If all guys knew this, the world would be a better place.
>>
>ITT dumb cunts getting triggered because anon found out how to beat them at their own game.

OP, the answer is clear.
>>
>>17654370
>I guarantee you she's a better woman than you'll ever be.

that is undeniably true, unless i am re-incarnated as a woman.

i don't mind girls who have had casual encounters; I'm not a hypocrite.
>>
>>17654432

You're very clearly a girl, probably an ugly one, too.

I'm not opposed to it either, just not when they are in a relationship with someone else.
>>
>>17654451
i'm male.
>>
>>17654463

>I'm a male

Maybe in your safe space :^)
>>
>>17654432

it's pretty obvious you're an angry girl, judging by your posting style lol
>>
>>17654467
you have demonstrated wonderfully your lack of ability to perceive reality.

i think that goes right to the heart of the issue
>>
>>17654472

you have demonstrated wonderfully your lack of ability to perceive reality.

i think that goes right to the heart of the issue :^)

OP, judging by all the triggered cunts here like you, the answer you seek is obvious.
>>
File: 1471484741789.gif (481KB, 499x315px) Image search: [Google]
1471484741789.gif
481KB, 499x315px
>>17654023

You view women as objects of varying quality and worth, treating them like practice dummies instead of people and you're surprised why you can't find a girl that genuinely likes you?

Have you at all considered your own behavior as a factor in all of this? Judging by your replies to this thread I would assume the answer to that is no but, should you ever decide to pull your head out of your ass I encourage you to ponder the possibility that maybe good women don't like you because you aren't a good guy.
>>
File: 1475900177510.gif (142KB, 226x224px)
1475900177510.gif
142KB, 226x224px
>>17654495

But anon, women are nothing but objects.
>>
>>17654023

OP, disregard the triggered cunts, here.

If you want success, follow:

>>17654167
>>17654218
>>17654239
>>17654266
>>17654281
>>17654298
>>
File: 1475716426561.gif (2MB, 320x218px)
1475716426561.gif
2MB, 320x218px
>>17654516

I feel really sorry for anyone that views relationships as a game of wits and manipulation. That's a really shitty way to live and I hope that one day you stop being angry long enough to trust someone.

I know you have all been hurt, lied to, cheated on, and your knee jerk reaction is to start treating relationships like hostage situations but as a guy who has reached a healthy old age and spent many years thinking the way you do, I implore you to find a way to overcome it.

At its base level a relationship is a partnership and anything other than that is a farce; its made up. I can't imagine sharing my life, my family, my hopes and dreams with someone I regard no higher than a dog that needs to be manipulated and trained to behave the way I want her to. How much could you respect someone who is perfectly ok to be with someone who uses her insecurities to manipulate her into obedience? Would you want the mother of your children to teach your daughter that its okay for a man to treat her like that? Think beyond the scope of your own personal biases and ponder what it would be like to have a daughter who is dating a man thats using her for "practice".

I know you're all young and angry and disenfranchised and you feel like the world is this fixed race that you have no chance of winning but don't trick yourselves into thinking that you'll be this way forever, and that in all the world's terrible thing that there's no room for you to find happiness.

As you get older you'll start getting glimpses of what life could be like if you start being open to the possibility that your current mentality is wrong. We all go through it. Don't pass up the opportunity to rethink your values when it comes along. Being unmovable in your perceptions and knowledge is not an asset. It will come back to haunt you.
>>
>>17654566
>That's a really shitty way to live
Stopped reading. Fucking coddled liberal faggots
>>
>>17654566
This is an old cucked man posting on 4chan.

Do not listen to him.
>>
File: 1471036857565.gif (3MB, 360x208px)
1471036857565.gif
3MB, 360x208px
>>17654866
>>17654859

I'm not interested in having a meme battle with you. Just the ghost of Christmas future, thats all.

You're not special. Every kid in the history of time has thought they knew everything until the world taught them they didn't. You're no different.

Like I said, one day, with enough luck, your anger will play itself out and you'll stop slinging insults at people who have more insight than you long enough to realize that the world has indeed, remained unsympathetic to your delusions, no matter how loud you scream at it. So, good luck.

Sincerely,

- Old Cucked Man
>>
File: kayne.jpg (149KB, 620x400px)
kayne.jpg
149KB, 620x400px
>>17654958
>"you're not a special snowflake lol"
>whimpers of a dying and irrelevant generation

Get the fuck out. You contribute nothing to this thread.
>>
>>17654958
There are greater men than you, wiser than you, and more accomplished than you who completely disagree with your cucked bullshit.

You have lived a lie all your years and will die with your lies all your years.

You're not special.
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.