[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

90 percent sure i got my gf pregnant.. What are my options?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

90 percent sure i got my gf pregnant..
What are my options?

Seriously don't want to have a kid..the condom ripped and my gf was spotting 8 days after we had sex and now shes having cramps and bad nausea. From my understanding nausea and spotting are signs of pregnancy and aren't normal PMS symptoms.

She doesn't want to get an abortion which I understand but I can't support a kid..I feel like I've reached the end of my life and I have no one to talk to about this
>>
if she doesn't want an abortion, bring up adoption. tell her that it's not a good idea for you two to be trying to support a child.
but in all honesty, abortion is the best option in this case.
remember- its a glob of cells being vacuumed out
>>
Raise the kid you faggot.
>>
let him starve
i seriously cant believe childs under 6 have rights yet
>>
lol enjoy at least 18 years of child support and a ton of sleepless nights

moron
>>
>>17653513
is she even late?
>>
>>17653519
It's still a glob of cells that has the potential to grow into a person, and you are single-handedly avoiding that person from coming into existence.

I'm 100% pro-choice but it's easy to say as an outsider that it's just cells. It is a life that's starting to take form within her own body. She will have to go through the painful procedure of removing it. I doubt that she doesn't realize at this point you can't speak of a fetus yet.

You don't have options, OP. You should've gone with plan B once you noticed the condom tore. Pray that she miscarriages (which is common within the first months) and then vow to never take chances with BC again.
>>
>>17653519
>Being vacuumed out

Thats not how it works nowadays anymore, it's literally just a pill that forces a miscarriage
>>
>>17653653
if my shit changes its probably cause im going incognito on my friends laptop.. shes not late, but all the symptoms she was describing to me were exactly the same symptoms of pregnancy i've been reading..

After 5 months or so dating her I'm starting to learn that she's just not very compatible with me and we were more infatuated with each other..
>>17653664
i know what you mean but i just cant see myself living knowing i brought someone into existence yet alone cant give them a good life because of a fucking stupid mistake..

>>17653675
>>
>>17653513
so the condom ripped and you faggots didn't get a morning after?

wait two weeks or so and take a test in the morning.

is she even late on her period?
>>
>>17653754
no morning after cause she had to leave for deployment the next day
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.