[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lived all my life in middle class. My father (who didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1469223390578.jpg (61KB, 500x399px) Image search: [Google]
1469223390578.jpg
61KB, 500x399px
Lived all my life in middle class. My father (who didn't live with me) recently died and left me a tremendous amount of money. I don't know how to behave and I don't want to be seen as a noveau riche, but I'd like to live comfortably. Other than that, there's no reason I should pretend not to have money.

What are some ways to learn how to live and behave subtlety like old money would?
>>
The trick with old money is that they've invested money and have assets.

New money is known for buying dumb shit that is definitely not going to help them in the future.

Invest your money and don't buy dumb shit.
>>
>>17652999
Money devalues with inflation every other year. Invest in assets, reliable property, or even buy 10 call of duty prestige edition and sell them for twice the price during christmas time.

I always think about the "back to the future" pepsi cans as the best example of money used well. bought cheap and sold expensively after the right amount of time
>>
>>17653029
>>17653041

how to behave though?
v
>>
>>17652999
Invest, rich people are rich because of how they spend, not because of their income so much
>>
>>17653221

Why would you behave any differently? It's just money, having or not having it has nothing to do with your conduct or personality.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.