[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for the men who have experience with women. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: fritzl.jpg (67KB, 351x292px) Image search: [Google]
fritzl.jpg
67KB, 351x292px
Question for the men who have experience with women.
I've been looking for wife-material for some time now. My problem: i can only fall in love with one type of girl. It's some subconscious shit, but i only feel emotionally attracted to girls with these traits:
>no self-esteem, overly polite and shy
>constantly sad, but still tries to overplay it by being really "happy"
I am suspecting that these girls are attracted to strong men who are the polar opposite of themselves. But i am overly emotional, romantic, and very impulsive. How bad is this and will i ever find a happy relationship?
>pic unrelated
>>
you are very impractical OP.

> see a girl you like
> talk to her
> ask her out
> see what happens
>>
>>17652836
i'm an analytical person. before wasting time on some slut i'd rather think about how to find the best girl that suits me
>>
>>17652842
The only way you're going to come close to knowing all that intimate shit about anyone without at least having a few conversations with them is online dating.
>>
>>17652842
what a retarded answer.

you are trying to work out whether someone is worth spending time with/suitable for you before actually having any kind of human contact with them?

Working out whether someone is suitable for you is what having a conversation and going on dates is for, you fucking moron.

but ok, carry on looking at girls from afar/stalking them on the internet, and then posting about them on 4chan, while not actually speaking to any of them, maybe that will work to you.
>>
>>17652845
i'd like to hear the opinions of guys who had experience with women like this first
>>17652851
Shut the fuck up autismo fury
>>
>>17652866
> Shut the fuck up autismo fury

lol, ironic
>>
>>17652866
>i'd like to hear the opinions of guys who had experience with women like this first
How would that help you find one?
>>
>>17652888
No, you have to reread my first post. I'm just asking myself whether this will lead to a good relationship, it could be that a relationship with this type of girl is the perfect mixture for a horrendous time
>>
>>17652898
no it will not lead to a good relationship as you seem to be into people who suffer from depression and low self esteem; and you clearly lack emotional maturity yourself.
>>
>>17652898
How would anyone who doesn't know you be able to answer this question?

You're overthinking because you're a sperg. Stop.
>>
>>17652921
What?? Good lord. This is NOT about me, it's about the girls. I do not have sufficient experience myself, hence i am asking this fucking question on /adv.
I realize i put it wrongly in the last post. How are these girls? How is this type of girl like, what's their preferences, etc.
>>
>>17652937
> How are these girls? How is this type of girl like, what's their preferences, etc.

They are all different people who like different things and have different preferences
>>
>>17652937
They're not real girls, anon, they're in your head until you talk to them. Women are individuals.
>>
>>17652943
>>17652953
If these women have similar traits then they will have similar preferences. Is psychology too hard for you to understand?
I didn't realize i was talking with some fucking whiteknight redditors. Thanks for the input.
>>
>>17652961
you are stupid
>>
>>17652961
Psychology describes populations, you autist, not individuals. If you know some much about psychology, then you already know the answers to your questions.
>>
>>17652985
lol what? maybe you don't identify as a feminist but you act like one.
>every woman is an individual bro, you can't just judge women with psychology and shit
Psychology can predict the personality of people fairly well. So yeah. No need for insults. You're simply plain fucking wrong.
>>
>>17653018
>Psychology can predict the personality of people fairly well.
You specified the kind of personality you want, so what exactly is your fucking question?
>>17652937
>How are these girls? How is this type of girl like, what's their preferences, etc.
This? This is your question? This is all you want to know, based on the personality profile you provided, you want someone to "use psychology" to tell you exactly what? To tell you if they like sports or movies? Coke or Pepsi? Get the fuck out of here. Those are individual preferences, psychology can't tell you that. Neck yourself, faggot.
>>
There's a difference between love and infatuation. You're not falling in love with those girls, you get infatuated with them. You can love other types of girls over time too.

Also many women like emotional, romantic and impulsive men. But I'm guessing by emotional, romantic and impulsive you actually mean clingy, obsessive and socially retarded. If that's the case you should work on changing these qualities.
>>
>>17653044
Here's a (You), namefag! I hope it serves well as a replacement for the attention you crave from the person who won't give it to you.
>>
File: 30871-12468-24179.jpg (14KB, 220x240px) Image search: [Google]
30871-12468-24179.jpg
14KB, 220x240px
>>17653074
You're the only person I seek attention from, anon.
>>
>>17653044
yes true, i am very obsessive. i'm noticing that my lack of self-esteem means that i feel the need to have a depressed girl and feel like a hero. I'm trying to change that.
>>
>>17652830
It's called codependency. The guy feels the need to provide care to the girl, thus making her dependent on him which eases his own fears that she will leave him which are rooted in deep insecurities. Girls like you described want guys who project an air of confidence even if it's not how they feel deep down because they want a strong figure to attach to that will provide emotional care for them. They match up great with Narcissists who have built up superiority complexes to deal with insecurities and constantly project an air of confidence. Girls with low self esteem can't match up with guys who are emotional and too loving because it distresses the fuck out of them. They're more comfortable constantly striving for someone's affection and getting disappointed most of the time but every once and a while they're rewarded with some affection that's like a line of cocaine to them. If you just gush your heart out they panic because they feel so inferior and horrible and unworthy on the inside. They might go along with it for a while, especially if they've been depressed and want to see themselves through the eyes of someone else who idealizes them, but in the end they will always end up running if things become too real because they feel like eventually the person will get to know the real them and leave them and they run away to avoid the pain of that happening.

Therefore, the answer is, if you can't bring yourself to treat a girl like crap some of the time then you can have a short intense fling based on infatuation but you have no way to sustain a longer relationship.
>>
>>17652830
>overly emotional
>very impulsive

Strive for change. Seek therapy. Develop self control. Fix yourself before you start hitching your wagon to someone else.
>>
>>17653245
Thanks. This is very helpful advice.
I'm going to work on my self-esteem to get rid of that codependency, deep inside i just want to feel like i'm worthy of someone by being a narcissist and making them feel better.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.