[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't have a GF. I feel like i'm not good enough

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

I don't have a GF. I feel like i'm not good enough to have a decent girl.
>Hahahahah man just be confident and girls will like you
That's the problem. I feel like i'll only be confident after i manage to hit on a girl that i like, and that's a fucking paradox.
>Practice on other girls who you don't like and are on your league like fatties since they have low self esteem and will go for everything
I'm not a fucking asshole, i won't play with the feelings of a girl i just don't like.

What to do?
>>
>>17652740
why dont you just talk to a girl you like
>>
>>17652765
I'm a terrible conversationalist.
>>
>>17652765
My mind goes completely blank when I talk to someone I like. Can't help it, I turn boring
>>
>>17652740
Nope. If you get a girl you will just live in terror that she will see you for the fraud you are, and move on to someone with more swagger. Work on yourself, and your self esteem now. There are tons of self help books on the subject.
>>
Do something you love to do. Start a project. Doing whatever it is the fuck that you do. Get engaged in it, find a way to share it with people. Get to the point where you don't give a fuck with someone is in your life, but still be open to it. Put yourself in places where people can see that you are fulfilled. In the process gain confidence. You'll get a girl you like.
>>
And as previously stated, work on yourself in the process.
>>
>>17652785
What books? Care to name a few?
>inb4 Dale Carnegie
That book is a fraud
>>
Do you have female 'best' friends? you can get used to them.
What's your status in life, don't you have more to be confident about that just your ability to interact with someone?
>>
>>17653145
What do you mean by "getting used to female best friends"? I do have a female friend but what does that have to do with this?
I'm a student. Uhhh let's see
>Mediocre grades, barely the ones i need to pass
>Spend all of my time casually listening to music, playing videogames and reading manga or philosophy, not actually "doing" anything
>>
>I'm not a fucking asshole, i won't play with the feelings of a girl i just don't like.
lol. get over yourself

>>17653139
Oh yes, an internationally acclaimed book that's praised by experts and successful people all around is a fraud because anon thinks so. Because you're such a huge fucking expert on this subject.
It's not. It's basic human interaction. very basic. It's nothing advanced, there are many other factors involved, but everything written in that book is true and works if correctly applied. But, guess what, the book is about making friends and being pleasant, not about seducing others and finding a romantic relationship. These things are very different. A book for OPs issue would be "The art of seduction" by Robert Greene, but requires some amount of critical thinking and self-understanding.

But yeah, most important thing to do is to go out there and talk to girls, you can read a billion books and they won't help you if you don't do that. Your ancestors didn't have books to tell them how to mate and they managed just fine.
>>
>>17653200
>Your ancestors didn't have books to tell them how to mate and they managed just fine.

Except they did.
There has been books written on the subject since year 1021.
>>
>>17653139
What works for one, doesn't work for all. What you do, is you go to the library, you grab like 4 or 5 books. You take them home and give them a good scan. Most self help books are just 3 or 4 good ideas and a lot of fluff. Find one that speaks to you, and if you have the will, you can fix yourself.
>>
>>17653219
I was thinking more like 5000 years ago, but ok.
>>
>>17652740
Act Confident. And i mean the theatrical "Act"
You will know your acting, and the girls will only guess. Best part is, the better you act the more confident youll be in the act. And you get the point, its an upward spiral. Not to mention realise that chicks arent even that special. Most are cookie cutter and boring after 2-3 weeks of talking or even a single night of fun.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.