[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My ex girlfriend keeps trying to talk to me, however i have had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: phone dream.jpg (126KB, 600x250px) Image search: [Google]
phone dream.jpg
126KB, 600x250px
My ex girlfriend keeps trying to talk to me, however i have had a new girlfriend for about 5 weeks now.

On the one hand i feel like its bad to talk to my ex while in a new relationship and i really like my new girlfriend, on the other hand, while i don't want to be with my ex, i feel bad for ignoring her and it is nice to catch up. I was with my ex for many years, we split almost a year ago.
>>
> i feel like its bad to talk to my ex while in a new relationship
JUST
>>
>>17652663
Yes but i don't mean continual regular contact, i mean having a chat every once in a while.
>>
>>17652677
just don't, how would you feel if your current gf texted her ex?
>>
>>17652682
If she told me he'd contacted her and they'd had a conversation about what their lives were like now? I wouldn't really care.
>>
>>17652691
I agree with you
>>
>>17652691
Oh okay

then you're a cuck and there is no reasoning cucks
exes are exes for a reason, you'll always be somewhat attracted to them contrary to popular belief. Ey well you do you cuck
>>
>>17652695
I'm not an insecure 12 year old actually.
>>
>>17652698
we'll see
>>
>>17652647
it's not your job to keep your exes in check.
Cutting contact should be a must do for previous relationship unless there were major issues between then like kids or business.
>>
>>17652647
don't do it OP, just don't. you've got a little time that has passed and why play with fire
>>
>>17652647
Chatting with your ex could be harmless, or it could end up stunting your emotional development with new gf.
>>
>>17652647
Don't do it. I fucked up a new relationship with a girl and ended up back with the ex.... surprise surprise we broke up again
>>
>>17652647
Just ask yourself this... What real reason do you have to be talking to your ex?
Don't you have other longstanding friendships?
You must have others to converse with, as good of friends you must have been with your ex there's usually an ulterior motive which drives the need to communicate with someone you were once in a romantic relationship with.
No matter how much time has passed.
You have two real options here, to ask your new girlfriend how she would feel if you were talking to her and take her lead on how to approach it, or lie to her and continue talking with your ex.
If you have to lie to do it, then you shouldn't be doing it.... and you've already said you feel like it's a bad idea, so there must be something hidden in your subconscious that is telling you that this is wrong.
>>
>>17652889
She's the one who wants to talk to me, i just feel like a dick for ignoring her.
>>
>>17653921
You have to ignore her. She just wants what she can't get. When she can get you again her interest will disappear again. Just cut contact. Or at least cut contact for 12 months. Then from 12 months.... forget about her already.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.