[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi guys maybe you can help me with that situation : I met a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Hi guys maybe you can help me with that situation :

I met a guy few months ago (I'm a girl), he said he was in love and so was I, it was really great, but 3 weeks after our first kiss he asked me if I want children and I said no.
Since this day he became really distant and avoided spending time with me and forgot the dates we had planned.
I asked him several times if something was wrong, and if he wanted us to break up, but he said no. After few weeks this way, he said he needs time alone, so I stopped writing to him.

But after 3 weeks of silence, I sended him a message to know if he was ok, and to know what did he decide about us, but all he said was that he had a flu, so I phoned him and he didn't answered. No news since this day.

What do you think about that ? What should I do ?

(sorry for bad english btw)
>>
Please help
>>
That's a dealbreaker for him
>>
>>17652598
Don't be stupid. Things were going well until you said you didn't want kids, then he stops talking to you. Gee I fucking wonder what happened?
>>
>>17652598
He a guy ignores you that hard he doesn't deserve nor wants you.
Block him and cut contact. Find someone else.
This only show that this guy isn't right for you.
I know you are stupid and you'll be at its feet open legged on his command anyway.. but just remember that you were warned.
>>
>>17652598
he is looking for a wife and mother of his children. he wants children you do not so why waste time. Don't reconsider just for this guy there are others out there that do not want children just as there are women this guy will find that want to pop them out
>>
Maybe he was giving you distance, hoping that you would say: 'op i changed my mind, i do want to have children, please stay with me, I beg you'.

kinda bad form to just stop communicating like that, instead of actually explaining that he needs to be with someone who is prepared to have children.
>>
>>17652598
That's shitty of him, but he's not your boyfriend anymore.
>>
>>17652715
/thread
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.