[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a chance a girl who rejected me a while back might like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: thinking.jpg (127KB, 1148x1149px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.jpg
127KB, 1148x1149px
Is there a chance a girl who rejected me a while back might like me now?

I mean, she rejected me a like, I think the beginning of May? I don't remember exactly. I just remember she said yes to my day, and then a couple days later told me she was under some emotional stress because of her past boyfriend cheating on her only 2 months prior, and then was like she couldn't see herself with anyone or something, and then told me she only saw me as a friend "right now".

I didn't press it and just softly went no contact for the entire summer.

I mean I can't really think of too much that's out of the ordinary, only things that show she's more comfortable with me as friends. She comes up to me more often now if she sees me or something, and the other day she told me she loved me as I left for a class. But that's not a sign of anything, that's just becoming more friendly, and I know when she has a crush on a person, she's super obvious about it. Constantly contacting or calling them, tagging in them on facebook etc. I'm not like that at all with her, the last time she even texted me was I think a week before I asked her out, so in May/April.

I've been told by someone that these are possible signs and I mean, I guess I can see it, but I don't really know.

I have some other stuff I can talk about that might be signs if that would help, but I really don't know.

The only other "big" thing I can honestly feel I have is that she seems pretty goddamn comfortable around me, and she's not like this with most guys other than some of her good/close friends, so that's possibly where I now fall in for some reason. Like, some kids she's noticeably more relaxed and reserved, and most of the other times she's totally on edge looking for something to say/do etc. It's hard to explain.
>>
I wouldn't think too much into it unless she starts becoming more flirtatious or starts finding reasons to touch you more.
>>
>>17652405

I should mention I'm just as autistic as every other guy asking for advice on this board, how the fuck do I know if she's being more flirtatious or finding stupid excuses to touch me?

I mean, she playfully messes with me now after a joke or w/e, but only once did it actually go on for longer than you'd expect.

She kept hitting my shoulder since I was sitting next to her then just rested her hand on it, I didn't really acknowledge it but it was weird as fuck to me and the other kid sitting at the table too
>>
>>17652411
That sounds like touching you more than she did before to me but I could be wrong. Just wait and see if she does it more. This is a hard one to judge sorry man.
>>
>>17652422
I have no clue at all, she's super hard to read.

I can't tell much about her and it's too much of an investment so I've just been leaving up to chance when I see her.

There a really hot girl in one of my classes that I think I might have a chance with if she's not already taken, just gotta find an excuse to talk to her. It's at that point where I can't just feign sitting next to her "because" since we have assigned seats now in lecture. No idea how I can talk to her.
>>
>>17652398

Read first sentence:

This sounds like a great opportunity to get rejected again or reject her.

I suggest you let her fall and then reject her for rejecting you initially, that way you'll secure that pussy but by that time you'll probably have learned that bitches ain't shit and will be macking down all the little mommas.

Repeating numbers for good adv
>>
>>17652459
Did the same. Put the initial effort which apparently wasn't good enough since she said I don't want a relationship right now as in with me. Few months later she wants to be my long term girl. Few months after that I start coming to my senses and reject her. She wasn't too happy about it and I just felt indifference. Don't waste your time. Her loss
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.