[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Very long term girlfriend cheats on me by kissing another

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

>Very long term girlfriend cheats on me by kissing another guy
>Pleads for me to forgive her as I'm trying to end things out of hurt and betrayal
>Tries to explain herself and messages me that she misses me /isn't willing to lose me for the next 4 days
>I finally come around to the idea of moving forward and maybe being able to forgive
>Drive to see her first time since I first found out so we can talk properly
>All goes well we talk for hours, have sex, looking towards the future and both want to be together
>She messages me later that night that she loved seeing me and misses my company already
>Ends the night with I love you and goodnight message in her regular way
>Wait the next day for her to contact me... nothing
>wait another day... nothing
>third day now and I'm wondering what the fuck is happening
>Who is this person that i spent so much time with

What do I do in this situation? I feel like I need closure, I literally have no clue what is going on here, I don't want to initiate contact and come across as needy when she's the one that cheated on me. If she was busy or something she could have just let me know, no messages at all tells me things aren't going to work out. And I'm coming around to the idea of us not moving forward together but I still feel like I need some kind of closure, surely she wouldn't beg and plead and leave things with me thinking we were going to work through it when she had other intentions. We literally talked for 4 straight hours the last time I saw her where she was saying how she wants to be with me no matter what.
>>
You let her off the hook to easily
>>
>>17651997
Listen here noob. Never forgive a cheater. NEVER!
You want to know what she is doing? She is probably thinking who she likes more, you or the other guy. Basically there is a high chance she might leave you.
>>
>>17652039

By wanting to stay with someone I thought made a mistake and wanted to be with me beyond a shadow of a doubt?
>>
>>17652163
If she wanted to be with you beyond a shadow of a doubt, she would not have kissed another guy.

Let her beg, let her plead, let her come crying back and apologize, but you made the terrible mistake of accepting it. A cheater will always be a cheater, and if you "forgive" it once, the odds of her doing it again are pretty high.

For your own sake, I'm recommending you tell her to go fuck herself and cut all contact. It's not worth the emotional abuse.
>>
>>17651997
Is she alive OP, have you considered that something may have happened to her or her phone?

Doing a checkup won't look desperate, but if you haven't heard from her in THREE DAYS, you are entitled to find out what the fuck is up.
>>
File: 1464996318439.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1464996318439.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>17652163
How old are you?

Want to know the truth? This "girl" you thought you know does not exist anymore. The girl you shared all those amazing times together, that you would love forever, and cherish.. she changed. It might not be a big change, but that's how it fucking works. That girl you said "I love you" to for the first is dead.

You do not love this girl that she became. The signs were there, it was not a sudden change. This is one of the reasons you didn't notice. Trust me, she had been given you clues into exactly how her character was... "evolving". Subtle, but there.

The biggest contributing factor of you being blind to her change is because you imagine her in your mind as that girl you fell in love with. Her change into a person that you do not recognize, her questionable actions, would be excused with "Oh, that's not her. I know she's not like that." because love is a powerful delusion. She showed you who she was becoming yet you would cling to the happiness of your memories of a girl that not longer exists... This though, this is mostly subconscious.

but it's important to remember you've changed as well. You might not think you have, but yes, yes you fucking have.

Life fucking sucks. Sometimes the person you grow to be as time moves on is not compatible with your past love. It's important to recognize this early on. Pay attention to your partner, talk to them, get to know them not as you remember but as they are. If who they are no longer is someone you love... move on. Take the hurt. It's going to be nothing compared to living in delusion.

It's fucking awful how good people can change into such terrible, awful things. Take the effort to not become one of them. Being good is not the status quo. It takes hard work, dedication, and sacrifice.

I'm going through the same thing, for the second time myself anon. I'm 30 now and the girl I met when I was 25 is now a bitter, heartless, uncaring, greedy woman that gave up on her values.
>>
>>17652209
Going to be honest I did NOT mean to click on that photo to upload.

Christ that is a bad choice of gif.
>>
If you take a girl back after she cheats on you they will lose respect for you. Many girls have confessed to this. Maybe if you fucked her sister or something to get even you could make this work, but basically she cheated on you and instead of dumping her you made yourself a cuck. Sorry m8, it's rough as hell. I wish i could give you a bro hug and shoot basketball with you and drink with you and shit. But we're both so far away, so i hope the sentiment helps.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.