/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I blew it guys. >meet girl, think nothing of her. she's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1474854233644.gif (2MB, 297x226px) Image search: [Google]
1474854233644.gif
2MB, 297x226px
I blew it guys.

>meet girl, think nothing of her. she's cute, but not local..
>go out drinking with friends , she's there.
>she says that she likes me (cant tell if joking).
>she keeps playing with my hair
>she kept on rubbing her legs up against me, getting real close
>she starts getting drunk
>playful hitting me, stealing my seat, etc.
>now shes flirting with all the guys in the bar
>im going to see her tomorrow

I think I already blew my chance with her.

What do I do?
>>
please respond
>>
>>17651996
If she was interested then, she's probably still interested. Respond to that interest.
>>
She threw herself at you and you didn't act like a man by accepting her advances. Of course she lost interested and started flirting with other guys.

This is salvageable I guess but you made yourself have to work so much more harder to get back in good graces with her. She most likely found another guy already.
>>
>>17652088
well i mean im seeing her tomorrow.

i didnt do anything about it because shes not local. she came in from a few states away
>>
>>17652121

What exactly do you want from this relationship? She is out of town and so it makes going steady a lot harder.
>>
>>17651996
If she's playing with your hair and rubbing against you, and everything as described, she is interested in you. The flirting is her way of testing how you would react.
Advice: Ask her out the next time you meet. Don't be meek or sound unsure about it. Get close and touch/hug her (not weirdly obviously). Summon up that feeling between you two that scares the crap out of you, and go with your guts. If you think you already blew your chances you didn't, and that's also not the kind of mentality you want to have when you date her.
>>
>>17652135
This.
>>
>>17652074
I cannot believe that he responded to the lame neckbeard's stupid conclusion but not to this answer.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.