[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi there going on a date tomorrow but I got one issue -- how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1451458328975.jpg (60KB, 648x595px) Image search: [Google]
1451458328975.jpg
60KB, 648x595px
hi there going on a date tomorrow but I got one issue -- how the everliving fuck do I move in for a kiss?

im a kissless virgin, have gone on multiple dates with the same grill, who has acknowledged them as dates too, so its not a misunderstanding of any kind. she hasnt made any move of this nature yet either.

pls help adv
>>
>>17651824
bump again
>>
bumpin
>>
First make sure she is interested dude, if she hasnt made any moves or gave any signal that she wants a kiss, then probably she just doesnt want it.
>>
>>17651860
I dont know what the signals are.
>>
My first date was my first kiss, for me it was pretty obvious, she would smile at me, laugh at pretty much everything i said, etc
Then you will look at her and see that "What the fuck are you waiting for you idiot" look. Just sit with her at a peaceful place and you will know when. If she has experience kissing just follow her lips, also there is a chance you are a natural good kisser
>>
>>17651819
>>17651824
>>17651838
>>17651853

Ask her if you can kiss her.

Keep asking every five minutes.
>>
If you're talking and you notice her breaking eye contact and looking at your lips that is a green light imo.
>>
>>17651819
I think you will often find that there's some touching and stuff that leads you into it. Like if she's putting her hands on you you're almost always pretty much good to go for it at that point.

I remember my first kiss was really stressful for this reason but when it happened it was such a release. If there's any technique advice I can give you itd be to just back off; don't suck her face off or try to bite, just really try to feel what her lips are doing and try to match it.

Good luck man. You always feel like it's never gonna happen until it happens, so just keep your chin up and try not to sperg out.
>>
>>17651819
In one of Woody Allen's early films (maybe Annie Halk) he's on a first date with a girl, walking down the street, and he says "Look. At the end of the date I'm going to want to give you a good-night kiss, and it's going to get all awkward and embarrassing. So let's get it out of the way now." and he gives her a quick peck.

I've actually tried it, and it works. She's amused by the ploy, can't be offended by the quick kiss, and later that night it's easy to move in for the real one
>>
copying what i posted >>17652778:

speaking to her
she's looking into your eyes
while talking you move your face closer
she doesn't move away
faces get closer and closer,
you both stop talking,
faces inches away,
you slowly bring your mouth into hers

that's just one way to do it

i think it would be a bit more difficult to just suddenly lunge from standing a few feet away into a kiss; the gradual coming together makes it more obvious that it is ok.
>>
>>17651819
I just kiss them. I don't even ask. I just grab them by the pussy and they let me do that.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.