[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>omg anon everytime I talk to you it feels like I'm talking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Texting-Etiquette.jpg (135KB, 642x406px) Image search: [Google]
Texting-Etiquette.jpg
135KB, 642x406px
>omg anon everytime I talk to you it feels like I'm talking to one of my female friends.

What do they mean by this? Am I giving them the impression that I'm gay? Almost every female friend I talk to has told me this.
>>
They find you objectively non threatening and\or non appealing in a sexual sense
>>
They are making it very clear in the most passive way that you are their bitch, their emotional rag, their little boy toy, in all ways but sexually intimate. They love that they can talk to you about anything and get anything they want from you without actually having to have sex with you.

I don't want to call you a cuck, or say you got friend-zoned because those words carry a silly tired denotation with them these days, but... well.. yeah.
>>
>>17650285
As Anon above me said, they are telling you they are not into you in any sexual way.
>>
It means they're lesbians and they look at you like one of their hot female friends. It means they want you to just go for it, I mean, just GO for it, man. You know what I mean.
>>
>>17650285
I have a friend I met in an AOL chat room long time ago. We talked a lot until she said something similar. I stopped talking to her after that. I couldn't get the thought out of my head when I talked to her. She texts every now and then to try and talk but it's not the same.
>>
>>17650285
tell her "so your female friends tell you to get on your knees too?" problem solved.
>>
Pro: it means they're comfortable around you
Con: it means they probably aren't planning on fucking you

Advice: Nurture these relationships, but keep them platonic. Chase other girls. The girl-friends you keep around will help you learn how to pick up girls. If you're young, which I'm willing to bet you are, they might get jealous and fuck you anyway.
>>
If girl says
>you are so cool... i mean at presentations

does it basically mean the same as >>17650309 listed?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.