[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have £3 and half a loaf of bread for food until monday.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

I have £3 and half a loaf of bread for food until monday.

What should I buy with the £3?
>>
>>17650259
Rice, beans, bread.
>>
>>17650262
That would cost too much, at most I could get 2 cans of beans and 4 buns.
>>
Find yourself some work that you can do for a day and get paid at the end.
>>
>>17650269
Get beans and rice. You should get at least 4 cans of bean and a kg of rice with that money.
>>
>>17650282
You cannot, not in my local morrisons at any rate.
>>
noodles, eggs
>>
look up soup kitchens near you as well
>>
Buy some tins of soup or beans, then a six pack of eggs.
>>
If it's Morrisons you've got close by, look at this page:

https://groceries.morrisons.com/webshop/getCategories.do?sortBy=price_asc&itemsPerPage=See+all&tags=%7C105651%7C108397

And see if they stock any of that stuff. Surely they stock the own brand cheap stuff.
>>
>>17650329
This. Why is this even a problem, besides the lack of money? You're talking about eating for a day an a half, not a week. With some bread, beans, and eggs, you have plenty.
>>
>>17650315
Behave yourself sunshine. I'm not the guy you replied to, but you could get 4 tins of beans and a kg of rice in bloody Sainsbury's and still have change out of three quid.
>>
flour. makes a nice soup when mixed with water.
>>
At walmart, you can get a few cans of corned beef for like 70c each.
>>
>>17650709
Oh, I don't know what 70c is in brit funbucks. I can't imagine it's a lot, though.
>>
>>17650712
0.56 pounds
>>
Pasta, noodles, beans, etc.

Just buy stuff that's filling and cheap. Get the cheapo shop brands.
>>
>>17650259
go food bank mate
>>
Or buy a rope
>>
eggs and bananas. maybe potatoes. you need some protein.
>>
Butter and the cheapest sliced meat per slice you can find.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.