[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TL;DR: A very longtime friend of mine has been bringing his gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

TL;DR: A very longtime friend of mine has been bringing his gf to an otherwise all-male group and it fucking sucks. How do I get him to stop?

Incoming rant. A buddy of mine who I've known since freshmen year of high school is bringing his girlfriend to our otherwise entirely male gaming group. I didn't mind (as much) at first, she wasn't to annoying, and she wasn't a psycho bitch like his last girl. I even defended him and her to other group members who complained to me about it in private. However, he then began to not just bring her to our irl meetups, he also added her to our private skype channel (which has, as it's ONE rule, that you can't add girls) and started trying to integrate her into our Dota 2 team. This was essentially the beginning of the end because it meant that whenever I wanted to interact with any of my buddies online (which is daily), I had to interact with her as well. Oh, he's also the admin of the skype channel so we can't just ban her.

So we start playing Dota 2 on a nightly basis with the girl and she fucking sucks. On top of that, she's really stubborn and as a result is hard to teach because she refuses to take my or anyone besides her bf's advice. On top of that, she won't communicate over voice chat and then gets angry when we ping her because it's literally the only other method of communication besides text which you can't use when you are trying to coordinate a teamfight.
>>
>>17649795
> he's also the admin of the skype channel so we can't just ban her.

you can leave.

listen you can either accept your friend's partner or you can get new friends. unless you're fucking him too she has a small advantage
>>
>>17649795
hopefully one or two guys in your group are good looking guys and they should start hitting on her. he'd stop bring her around
>>
You and your friends get together and tell the boyfriend that you think you guys should gangbang a chick together. Then somebody suggest his girl. And everybody act real pumped for the gangbang. He wont bring her around anymore.

But in all seriousness, do you realize how much you sound like a whiny little twat right now? Boo fucking hoo, your buddy is getting pussy and your upset that its fucking your video game team up? Go get yourself some pussy if thats at all possible. Then go buy 5 pounds of tannerite, pack it up your faggotty ass, then sit on on ar15 and pull the trigger.
>>
You cannot keep her from joining you in real life, but I think you should be able to explain to your friend that it would be fun to be able to talk with the guys among each other without her being able to read it all. Find a way to compromise. This also shouldn't be a hard message to sell to his girlfriend, it's perfectly normal to want alone time with a friend group at least from time to time.

Also just pointing it out and it might not apply, but your description kind of sounds to me like your friend has this romantic image of his girlfriend being a gamergirl who's fully accepted by his friends, and the girl herself might not like gaming/you to the extent that he does. That could be another issue..
>>
>>17649795
get rid of her asap she is invading one of the few male spaces left. women hate male spaces because they can't extract resources from them so nothing good can come with having them there.
>>
>>17649795
First tell your buddies in private that you were wrong and the girl needs to go. You need them backing you.

Next approach your friend and literally just tell him what you wrote in your original post. If he doesn't want to remove her from skype, kick her off the team, whatever, make a new skype channel with your buddies and and make a new team. Or whatever you people do. He's killing the group, so either kick him out or make a new group. Or get him to stop bringing the girl.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.