[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't even make the subject interesting enough so someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2016-10-07-19-34-53.png (110KB, 1024x600px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-07-19-34-53.png
110KB, 1024x600px
How does one light the embers of passion again in life. I'm not pertaining to married-life relationship bullshit. I mean changing my life because I'm a 20 yr old virgin who has no job, no real friends, been skipping all class last sem, playing dota2 all day masturbating nonstop kind of guy bullshit.

Because when I was younger I remember I was full of FUCKING SPIRIT. I fucking dreamt of becoming president one day. Was an achieving student. I was interested making new stuff. I was shitting ideas in my brain I couldn't even remember it all. I was listening to educational podcasts. Had faith in humanity. Full of hope. The only thing I think that destroyed me is the fact that I couldn't let go of the hatred around my surrounding family was. How before I cursed myself that I wouldn't be like them. But eventually, see little habits of theirs sticking to me. I HATE IT. If you need to know more about me to give advice just ask. Help me /adv/
>>
>>17649781
Go to your classes, or you'll be on here by the end of the semester asking for advice on how you're going to drop out of school and work retail.
>>
File: feeldoc.png (209KB, 480x335px) Image search: [Google]
feeldoc.png
209KB, 480x335px
>>17649781
27 year old here op.

Went through that same loss of fire, but regained it around your age. Then kind lost it and regained it again around 23. Somewhen between then and now lost it again and haven't felt it since.

Post here if you figure it out.
>>
>>17649781
What game?
>>
>>17650136
Siralim 2

>>17650125
Will do :) even if I don't find the answer it's nice to know theres someone whose in the same plane as me or we.
>>
>>17649984
I'll try my best the next sem. I did ok last last sem but then went downhill again much more deeper
>>
>I'm a 20 yr old virgin who has no job, no real friends, been skipping all class last sem, playing dota2 all day masturbating nonstop kind of guy bullshit.

You have just described me in one sentence. I also have the same problem. This semester I "forced" myself to join a couple of groups and clubs to become more active and meet new people.

OP, what are you studying, btw?
>>
Play sports, force yourself to do so. I know it's tough, been there before, but it worked for me. Through sports I understood so many things and felt that it helped lift my spirits and made me a more understanding and a more passionate person in all aspects.

Give it time OP, feeling like you've lost at 20 is like killing yourself as soon as you're diagnosed with a fever,
>>
>>17650713
Before I was taking civil engineering, which I failed then I shifted to psyhology which is my ULTIMATE dream. But after a few shits from my family, the passion I had before went fucking out again. And here I am.
>>
>>17651458
Yeah, before I remember getting better when I exercised regularly. I might start this sembreak again anon. Thanks
>>
>>17650125
I think I have uncovered it anon. Right now, though I'm still not overdrive inspired about changing my life again, just knowing that there are other real people who are taking the same path as me, kind of relieves me. Because maybe I've just been fighting the good fight alone. It might be the toll of being around people who don't care or don't know. How about you? What do you aspire for anon?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.