[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I find a bf that doesn't mind doing oral/anal only?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_njs28gYhtK1ri420do1_500.png (307KB, 500x463px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njs28gYhtK1ri420do1_500.png
307KB, 500x463px
How do I find a bf that doesn't mind doing oral/anal only? I have a med condition and vaginal penetration hurts me a lot
>>
>>17649345
Is this condition called a penis?
>>
I'd be happy with that

Just find a guy with a big anal fetish online somehow
>>
Most men would relish the opportunity to get a gf like you.
>>
>>17649345
Is there anybody on this board who actually likes getting fucked in the pussy?
>>
>>17649385
I'd like it if I had one

But still would prefer anal
>>
>>17649370
I dont want someone who only likes me because of that though
>>17649360
No
>>17649382
Do you think so? Im not so sure
>>
Could be a make or break thing. Bring up this question on the 3rd date. If sex come early tell straight away before you expload
>>
>>17649471
> Do you think so? I'm not so sure.
Yes. I'd love a gf like that. Especially the anal stuff.
>>
Anal is gross 2bh
>>
OP has abandoned thread.
Probably went to buy KY jelly and flavored condoms.
>>
>>17649345
Didn't I just see you on /r9k/?
>>
>>17649585
Its good hearing that. Ive only had 2 boyfriends so far and they werent so keen on anal...but both were virgins when we got together so I dunno
>>17649557
Ill do that. Thanks
>>
>>17649843
inb4 160 more posts
>>
>>17649988
Where you from OP? Having a gf that only does anal sounds fucking hot to me.
Plus the novelty wouldn't wear off as fucking pussy never gets boring.
>>
>>17649988
I'd definitely get upset if I were young and virgin and get no pussy with my first true love. But don't worry OP your time will come Im mid 20s I like some anal/oral.
>>
>>17649345
The same way you'd get a normal boyfriend, I guess.
>>
>Oral/anal only
>Regular blowjobs and anal
>Implying finding a guy to do only those would be difficult

If I hooked up with a girl and she told me we HAD to do anal/oral I would have to check if I were dreaming because very few girls want it up the ass and blowjobs can be hit and miss.
>>
>>17651723

this
>>
>>17651723
>Guy finding girl who likes anal/oral
>is just as difficult as
>girl finding guy who likes anal/oral
haha
>>
>>17652084
obviously there are girls that dont suck dick

funny enough there are a lot of guys dont eat pussy

its a pretty major red flag if u encounter one of these people regardless of ur gender to be honest
>>
>>17652181
im confused. i like receiving blow jobs but i dont like eating pussy, am i a red flag? and why is it major
>>
>>17651723
I think I actually have to disagree. I dated this cute, short, Vietnamese girl whose mother brainwashed her into needing to wait until marriage before losing virginity. When she told me she was serious about it, I told her we need to have some kind of sex or this relationship isn't going to work. I'm in my mid 20's, and it's retarded to marry someone without knowing if you are sexually compatible. I left the decision up to her. I'm not going to rape anyone or guilt them into having sex, but I refuse to be a 26 year old male in a sexless relationship. So we compromised, and started doing anal. It hurt her at first, but she came to enjoy it and ask me for it.

It was fun banging a short, asian girl in her asshole, and I really couldn't believe I had acquired this, but like eating at any fast food joint too much, you will end up wanting something else.
>>
>>17649385
me

it feels good as fuck dude

although larger dicks actually do hurt sometimes
>>
>>17652228
It's bad form to receive and not give. Think of oral sex as s gift. You don't accept a pile of birthday gifts from people you have no intentions to give anything back to.
>>
>>17649471
>Do you think so? I'm not so sure

I mean it's definitely not a deal breaker. You'd just be a girl with an exception to the typical relationship, which isn't a problem. As long as you fit the typical criteria that would make me interested in you (Looks and personality), it wouldn't be a problem.

Out of curiosity, is it penetration that's the issue? Like is clitoral stimulation still pleasurable? Only issue I'd have with that is not being able to give someone in your situation an orgasm if even looking at your vagina put you in pain. It'd feel selfish to be the only one finishing and would probably get in the way of intimacy on my end.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.