[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>GF goes down on me for the first time >feels like my foreskin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: photo.jpg (63KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
63KB, 900x900px
>GF goes down on me for the first time
>feels like my foreskin is being literally pulled off
>so hypersensitive I can't enjoy it
>she's interpreting me moaning in pain as enjoying it
>8 hours later and my bell end has completely disappeared and the skin underneath is red, raw and sore as fuck.

Don't tell me it's supposed to do that, surely not
>>
Also inb4 this evolves into cut/uncut debate, literally don't care
>>
>she's interpreting me moaning in pain as enjoying it

At this stage you could have said "hey, babe, that hurts, please stop."

But you didn't.

Tough shit, brah.
>>
>>17649337
This.
Were you too scared or what?
>>
File: my face.jpg (7KB, 305x165px) Image search: [Google]
my face.jpg
7KB, 305x165px
>tfw I have my foreskin rolled back since school age all the time so I've transcended the cut/uncut dilemma
>tfw bjs don't bring as much joy as regular sex and I'm practically unable to come from them and last gf was also doing it rough and badly, ALSO KEEP THESE FUCKING TEETH IN CHECK BITCH MOTHER OF FUCK IF YOUR JAW IS TIRED THEN JUST STOP
>>
>>17649359
>tfw I have my foreskin rolled back since school age all the time
why?
>>
>>17649394
It's cleaner that way
>>
>>17649321
I'm 32 and I've had 4 gf's. one of them had ginormous dick mileage and even her blowjobs hurt my dick.
some men's diclheads just are too sensitive for bjs.
>>
>>17649321
>my bell end has completely disappeared
you lost your dick?
>>
It's called a 'glans', mate, not a "bell end". Had to look that shit up.

Like everyone else said, get better at communicating. It shouldn't have gotten to this point.
Now that you're here though, get yourself some ice and chill out, fucking pun intended. If you come back at her angry & criticizing, good luck getting a second one.
Better to just nurse and go about your business, let go of the frustration, and be casual/only mention facts, (you are sore after all), if you see her or she asks what you're up to. Don't decieve, and minimize the downplay.

She did you a favor but fucked up the delivery.
But you fucked up by letting it happen- you're responsible for your state.
And you're the only one with anything to lose.
>>
Well, if it was hurting then you should have fucking told her.
>>
I have always had far better blowjobs from hookers than gfs.
>>
>>17649347
I thought I must have been doing something wrong to be honest, plus I had a face full of pussy at the time lmaaaaao
>>17649416
Bell end is the little floppy bit at the end ya eejit
>>17649423
Definitely not going to get angry or anything, I'm not a moron.

Yeah a chill and that seems best bet, >>17649410
That's pretty depressing though
>>
Just tell them next time, instead of going NO THAT'S WRONG sort of way.

Instead act excited, like she's close to the mark, and then say "OH NO DO IT LIKE THIS, YEAH YOU'RE DOING IT, YEAH JUST LIKE THAT" and sorta just let her feel like she hit the spot and now wants to make good on it.

Schools of fish, tactical shooters, and Louis Bloom taught me that communication is the number one key to success
>>
>>17649443
>"OH NO DO IT LIKE THIS, YEAH YOU'RE DOING IT, YEAH JUST LIKE THAT"
What the fuck.
>>
>>17649458
You gotta do it in a lowkey rapist voice. It's science.
>>
>>17649401
>what is shower
>what is hygiene
>>
>>17649542
This desu, fucking gross lads
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.