[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girlfriend is terrible at giving head What the fuck do I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1475583127168.png (2MB, 1136x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1475583127168.png
2MB, 1136x1600px
>girlfriend is terrible at giving head

What the fuck do I do? Receiving head has always been amazing throughout my life (30 now). I don't know what to tell her. She apparently tried different things while going down on me and I was letting her know what felt good. But, it never hit the spot like anyone else I've been with.
>>
>>17649171
Stop complaining and be happy with her, you retard
>>
>>17649171
You've got to talk about hese things in a couple in order to be happy. Talk to her gently, explain that, if she loves you she'll understand. Tell her what you want and have her tell you what she wants. Sex must not be a taboo between you or it will lead to problems.
>>
show her how you like it and be the alpha. all women desire a man who can take control
>>
>>17649171
Sex is always better. Just stick it in
>>
It's good that she's open to trying new things, and a good way to pass off constructive criticism is through dirty talk, then you can instruct her without seeming as corrective. If she so far responded well to feedback you could also look up some fellatio guides, pick one that mots matches your individual preferences and send it to her under the guise of "really like this one, thought you'd find one or two new things in here".

However at the end of the day it's a skill and not everyone has the same intuition for it. Hell, she could have a small mouth/jaw that makes it a less natural fit to take you in her mouth. If you've told her everything you like and do not like, shown a guide etc and she still fucks it up, just accept that it's not in the cards with her. Not everyone is good at every aspect of sex.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.