[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a superiority complex backed up by an inferiority complex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: image.gif (161KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
161KB, 500x373px
I have a superiority complex backed up by an inferiority complex and it's tearing me apart.

After one suicide attempt I've decided this: if I can't be the best, I'll die like the rest. Thoughts?
>>
too much anime
>>
>>17649152
Find what's actually meaningful in life and you will eventually manage a base sense of comfort and functionality, even if transient, empty, or fleeting.

You'll also never be told to get in the fucking robot by a German qt. Sorry.
>>
>>17649152
Convert to buddhism and start meditating. You will not have these problems anymore.
>>
I like your kind of personality. I enjoy finding people who hide their inferiorities through acting all high and mighty. It's great to crush that kind of person in whatever area they think they're best at, and make them confront their own faults. Guys like you are fine a dozen. You just need a good old country ass kicking.
>>
>>17649319
Well I never show my superiority complex to people. Most of the time I'm very quiet, and don't brag at all. I have this complex but I'm not a dick about it.
>>
>>17649152
>I have a superiority complex backed up by an inferiority complex

what does this even mean? i'm imagining an insufferable prick
>>
>>17649775
Exactly.
OP has special snowflake syndrome and is finally realising he's just like everyone else. Something the rest of us figured out at about fifteen.
It's enough to make anyone with a big enough ego and underdeveloped personality want to kill themselves.
>>
>>17649801
What I mean is that I don't think I'm as good as other people, so I feel the need to compensate by being better at certain things. I don't understand why you're being so hostile considering I've been very kind in this thread.
>>
>>17649775
What I mean is that a lack of confidence and self worth has led me to try and outperform my peers so I can feel like I'm worth something.
>>
>>17649152
>>17649894
I've been there OP, not the suicide attempt (i'd never do that), but i used to be like that.
The answer is in the gif. You've seen Eva. You know it.
You have to learn to be content with yourself. That doesn't mean you should give up on trying hard, just don't do it for others, because those other people are not worth it, only you are. Do your best, but never for the sake of others. Do it for your self OP. Find a good friend or a parent, or someone who'll be there for you and remind you that you aren't doing it for the meaningless people in class/work.
Don't let opinions of others guide your self worth.
>>
>>17650260
>Do it for your self OP. Find a good friend or a parent, or someone who'll be there for you and remind you that you aren't doing it for the meaningless people in class/work.

Pretty moot when the government steals your hard earn money to give to those meaningless people in the first place and that society wants you to tolerate them and to feel sorry because those trash dindu nuffin.
>>
>>17650355

>Muh arbitrary divisions based on race and wealth

This isn't fucking Blood Gulch, you're not going to be able to divide your enemies into red and blue quite so easily. The government of most countries taxes you to support the country, and when you're at a lowest point, you, so you can return the favour and help your country become better ad infinum.

Besides, dindu nuffins come in all colours. We can argue statistics all day, but humanity is more often represented by it's anomalies than it's average joes.

>>17650260

This dude has the right idea.
>>
Not OP but somewhat related.

I feel like I've wasted the past 4 or 5 years of my life doing nothing, and recently the urge to do better has somewhat returned.

My problem is that I feel like I'm not going to be able to catch up to the people that spent those past 4 or 5 years doing things.

I know this is an inferiority complex in and of itself, but like I feel like I'll never be able to get the time I wasted back.

Is there a better way of thinking about this?
>>
>>17649152
"Superior" people die too. But someone will always be more skilled or accomplished than you, so it doesn't make sense to be upset. This kind of behavior is expected in a culture that promotes achieving success.
>>
>>17651536
What I mean is that I'll kill myself ashamed, as opposed to dying happy.
>>
>>17649801
>OP has special snowflake syndrome and is finally realising he's just like everyone else. Something the rest of us figured out at about fifteen.

I know a guy who still had superiority complex his late twenties. He did very poorly in school and never gone to college, but thought himself as a special snowflake with great creativity and wisdom. He never showed his creativity or revealed his ideas in any detailed manner, which I later realize that he was extremely paranoid about people stealing his ideas.
>>
>>17651894
I don't think I'm special, I just feel that I have to make people think I am to be worth a damn. I don't do that by being a stuck up prick but by trying to get good at various things. I too am paranoid of people stealing ideas of mine that are genuinely smart, but I don't ever reveal that I have smart ideas to begin with.
>>
>>17649152
Learn to stop giving a fuck what other people think about you. Then learn what you enjoy and go out and do what makes you happy. Happiness matters more than so-called success.
>>
>You want to be the best
What have you actually tried to be the best at?

>Die like the rest
You will, don't worry.
>>
>>17651482
>Besides, dindu nuffins come in all colours. We can argue statistics all day, but humanity is more often represented by it's anomalies than it's average joes.

Are you saying statistics are anomalies? You're fucking delusional.
>>
>>17651482
The government never ever does a good job at anything especially with Obongo. The nigger that gave 1.4 trillion dollars to a nation that sponsors terrorist. So you can't even spin it to say muh roads when they're not even using the money for that. Not to mention that money is going to the kikes and kikes is one of the cancers to any society.

Besides, I believe people have the right to choose whatever they do with their money and not throw grandma off the cliff as libtards like to spout.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.