[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it a normal thing to ask a girl out of the blue? New to this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1436750790590.jpg (190KB, 1065x800px) Image search: [Google]
1436750790590.jpg
190KB, 1065x800px
Is it a normal thing to ask a girl out of the blue? New to this kind of stuff. Trying to get out of my shell.
>>
Spontaneity can either be taken as confidence or craziness.

It's a gamble like anything else, so go for it.
>>
No, it's not. Not anymore.

Gonna have to be REAL patient if you're coming out of being hidden.
>>
>>17649114
She's apparently into me though. I just wanna know if its weird or not. I dont really see or talk to her.
>>
>>17649116
What do you mean by ask her out? Just to hang out? Just go for it then. Don't recommend the movies or anything dark/ secluded yet. Try a park; recently used the zoo and that worked.
>>
>>17649123
I'll have to find something outside. I feel like the park is overused by everyone and im not a fan of the zoo.
>>
>>17649107
Don't just walk up to a stranger and ask her out.

Ease into it. Find some excuse for a short casual conversation. (Is she in your class? Takes the same bus? Wearing a particularly striking scarf?) Get as far as introducing yourselves.

Tomorrow you can address her by name and greet her as an old friend. A little more conversation and then 'Would you like to get a cup of coffee?'
>>
>>17649235
How about a convo via texting. The only time I see her is when see comes around to buy weed once a week and I'm always busy with other work.
>>
>>17650062
Tell her you wanna smoke weed with her sometime soon. She'll get the hint and it will add excitement and ambiguity to your character in her mind.

Then go on pretty bluntly from there.
>>
>>17650076
Ight good looks anon
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.