[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So if you make the first date, you're supposed to wait for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1475015220540.jpg (126KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1475015220540.jpg
126KB, 720x960px
So if you make the first date, you're supposed to wait for her to take the initiative for the next, right? And if she doesn't, she's not interested?
>>
Not that simple but sure. It's a good way to ensure you're not nagging anyone and good way to be certain she really wants another date.

You may miss an opportunity if one of these girls DOES want another date but DOESN'T want to ask you for it.
>>
No. Woman expect you to make the second as well.
Society is rigged against us betas
>>
>>17648971
If there were successful and reliable rules for complex human interactions such as dating and relationships, don't you think that by now we would have streamlined and perfected them to maximize happiness?

Call her. Ask her if she wants to go out again. She's a human being, not some variable dependent on a formula of dating rules.

You literally turned to a group of random, angry strangers instead of asking the person themselves. That's how fucked the "dating scene" can make you, anon. Don't fall for the bullshit. Communicate with the person you're involved with.
>>
>>17648971
No, you call her for a second date and have sex asap
>>
If a girl ever takes the initiative in regards to dating then you know that she's dating up and you're dating down.
>>
>>17649378
>call her and ask
But god forbid you do it within 3-5 business days of your first date or you are to needy
>>
>>17650103
>But god forbid you do it within 3-5 business days of your first date or you are to needy
Do guys really believe this bullshit?
I was literally praying that my boyfriend called me the morning after our first date. When he called me at 6 PM and asked me to go out for a beer again I was the happiest person on earth.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.