[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, can I get some sharing of first love stories? I recently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Hey guys, can I get some sharing of first love stories? I recently broke up with mine, we were happily together for over 3 years, last few months however have been a shit-test and we couldn't pull through, involved infidelity blah blah. I am 25 now and reeling from all of this, it's a week later and I miss the company more than anything but this could just be that I'm a bit numb, I've thought a lot about life and it's drastically changed for me, I fear I'm more cynical now and have a pretty crappy outlook on relationships.

I had that "our love is stronger than anything" feeling, the "i found my soul mate" feeling, even though I didn't believe in a single person that could be perfect for you, I accepted her completely and over the years learned to love every aspect. How do people move on to feel this again? It's not even that I don't want to, I'll just forever look at every relationship as a ticking time bomb, sure you may be happy in the present but 2-3 years from now you settle and one of you becomes tired and wanting something different/excitement/change whatever the case may be. Is it really worth the initial effort required to woo someone to later lose that person after "falling" for them.

We are selfish creatures, how do people think monogamy will work out. I know I sound incredibly bitter and jaded but I actually feel like my eyes have been opened.
>>
I've never even had a long term relationship, longest was 6 months. However did you manage 3 years?
>>
>>17648977

Well I never wanted to get into a relationship until it felt "right" so I was 21 when we first started dating and we just clicked, was pretty smooth sailing for the first 3 years then even though she loved me still she just grew tired of her life in general and depressed with where she was at in life on a personal level, that led to her wanting to see if she can live independently and find her own happiness without leaning on me all the time.

18-25 range not many people have it figured out, so I understand this feeling somewhat, I just hope she finds happiness in herself.
>>
I tried the childhood friend route when I was younger. Didn't pan out.

I'm dating the same girl I was with throughout high school now, been together more than 5 years I think. Stopped keeping track after I graduated high school.
>>
>>17648936
Oh and as harsh as it sounds you should just get over it. Drink a lot and hang out with some buds or whatever, and realize your mistakes but don't dwell on em. Don't be such a soggy cunt you foul smelling queer
>>
First love? It was more puppy love due to age and all, but she fucked my best friend. And that, my friends, was my introduction to girlfriends.
>>
>>17648936
I was 19 stuck with my parents with no car and no job or skills to speak of. I had contemplated suicide a couple times when I first told her. She offered to have me move in to her place with her parents and they would all help me actually get somewhere in life. One month before I moved in we started dating. Same old spiel as OP thinking we were invincible.

Fast forward to 6 months ago and we broke up after over 3 years. I told myself when it was over it was over but we promised to remain friends, and we did, for a short while.

My depression from back then has resurfaced and worse than ever. I've pushed her and my only friends away due to thinking about the break up. I feel alone when there's company, I have no hobbies and all I do is work to compensate. I still live with her and her mother and I dread coming home. Ive decided to move back to my parents since I can't make it on my own in my mental state now.

My advice. Just stop thinking about it. My thoughts of what could have been has destroyed me and the relationships I had with those around me. Give space and grow.
>>
i started dating this girl my last semester of college. I had never really thought about dating her until I had a dream about her one night. Next time I saw her it kind of clicked and I realized she was absolutely stunning. We talked for a month and then I asked her out. We dated for a while until she graduated college. She broke up with me a week after her graduation and it destroyed me. I didn't speak to her for nearly three years bc she moved away for grad school but she came to a wedding i was attending. We didn't speak there either but she texted me after. We kind of dated/reconnected after that but with her living so far away it never really became anything. That love I had for her at the time we had broken up died. I've been trying to recapture that feeling ever since.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.