[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm really troubled. >I can't talk to anyone.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: jack.png (236KB, 497x528px) Image search: [Google]
jack.png
236KB, 497x528px
I'm really troubled.

>I can't talk to anyone.
>I can't trust anyone.
>I can't drink. It's just going to give me headaches and make me feel worse.
>Video games/music/movies make me anxious.
>I'm afraid to check myself into rehab/see a therapist because I'm already full of crippling debt.
>my threads will get saged

What can I do?
>>
What do you think is the main reason your where you are?
>>
>>17648932
What happened Anon?
>>
>>17648932

You on insurance where you are? Don't be afraid of seeing a professional, talk to a psychiatrist and therapist. Your money is better saved and spent on that than booze.

It takes time, but don't be afraid. This is an investment for your health and peace of mind, you need this. Don't discourage yourself.

I was a heavy drinker for five years, it takes time and effort to get past that shit. But, it isn't impossible, it never is. Remember that.

Your threads won't get saged, there are people here to offer their input and insight. Ultimately, you're better off confiding in a professional.

Do it, save, look for medical and financial assistance. You need this. Nobody is out to get you. I dealt with paranoia and alienation for years before finally going through and talking to someone about it. I can't be more thankful that I did.

Shit gets better, dude.
>>
>>17648932
Smash something to smithereens and perhaps that will help relieve some tension so you can start to do some other things to help you get by.
>>
>>17648932
>>17649058
Of course make it something you won't regret smashing later. I recrommend something useless or already broken.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.