[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/. Both me and this girl are in the army and live in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 01.jpg (214KB, 758x1049px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
214KB, 758x1049px
Hey /adv/.

Both me and this girl are in the army and live in the barracks. We've been talking for a couple months now, but it was just casual. We would just hug, talk for a few minutes, and go on about our business. About a month and a half ago I invited her out to a movie with myself and a couple other friends. About 3/4 into the movie I tried to hold her hand, and she pretty much said to me, "What are you doing...?" Needless to say the rest of the night was pretty awkward between us, and when we got back she ran off to go talk to some other friends in the smoke pit without so much as a goodnight or thank you for taking her out. I'm shameful to say it, but I pretty much blew up her phone that night as I was pretty upset. It turns out she didn't know it was supposed to be a date and I didn't really establish that in the first place. The few weeks following our conversation resumed as it used to be, as if the movie thing never happened. Fast forward to about a week ago. I was feeling pretty down about other things and she came over to my room to talk to me about it. She ended up passing out on my bed and I crawled in with her and we started cuddling for about a half hour. Eventually she let my hand start wandering and I was feeling up her shirt and eventually got into her pants and started rubbing her a bit.

to be cont.
>>
>>17648081
cont.

When I pulled my hand out to readjust, she stopped me and said that she just wanted to see how far I would go, and that she was actually on her period. We got up and that's when I told her up front that I actually like her, and have for a while. Thing is, I would have been taking her out more but she would always put off us meeting so she could tend to other matters (typical placeholder excuse stuff). She pretty much said to me that she had never seen this side of me before and that she thought it was really cute, but she was taken back because she had already started dating someone else, and she made it obvious by body language she was torn over who to pick. I had no idea she was talking to someone else, and made that clear. We continued making out for about a minute before she said she had to go take care of some chores, so we hugged and she left. Fast forward to last night. Today she invited me out to lunch with her and a friend. We went out but on the way back she started feeling pretty ill, so I took her to the hospital and was with her for about 3 hours. On the way back she was ecstatic to see that the guy she had been talking to "finally" sent her a snap on Snapchat. Then she said that she feels bad because she knows I like her and all.

to be cont.
>>
>>17648082
cont.

For the most part, I want to stay out of being between her and this guy as to not come off as the asshole forcing myself into her life, but at the same time I want to try to win her over. This guy is currently deployed in Korea and had left just a few days ago. They had been on just 2 dates and had only had sex once (while drunk), and she admits that they were never anything serious before he left yet it's obvious she likes this guy. I feel like if I just keep it casual with her she will eventually want to be with someone closer to home, or the guy overseas might end up doing the same.

tl;dr Girl I like likes someone else but has not shot me down. She seems like she doesn't know who to pick. Other guy just deployed to Korea.

I want to win this girl. What should I do?

pic unrelated
>>
>>17648086
This isn't difficult. Make your presence more known to her without being a git about it. Put that other guy out of mind COMPLETELY. When you're with her, function as if he does not exist.
>>
>>17648091
>When you're with her, function as if he does not exist.
I can't say that I have been acting in a way that makes me seem jealous or anything. Most of today I was just quiet and taking care of her while the medics were checking her out in the hospital and I did everything I could to make sure she was alright. I even paid for her lunch and dinner on the way back. Could you give me some examples?
>>
File: 1392351338982.png (253KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
1392351338982.png
253KB, 500x350px
>>17648081
YOU STOP

I know it's hard, but think about the guy in Korea. I know he's "the enemy" and all, but you're about to seriously fuck him up. Stop trying to rationalize cheating.

I'd kick you in the dick, you selfish bastard.
>>
Are you fucking stupid bro? Dude... From one Joe to another... Get the fuck outta there man. She cheated on this guy already with you and he JUST LEFT. What do you think she'll do to you when you deploy and she's bored stateside or lacking attention? Find someone who desires you for who you are, not someone you have to beg for (who clearly isn't even worth it). You're a fucking idiot.

But I know you're gonna chase that bitch anyway (probably win her over too)... I just wish I could be around to see your heart get fucking crushed 8 months from not because she fucks your squad leader
>>
File: 1464138643057.jpg (1MB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
1464138643057.jpg
1MB, 4500x4334px
Fuck her in the butt, then gtfo
>>
>>17648081
1. Military women are fucking garbage. Fuck as many single sloots as you can, but NEVER do anything serious.
T.Military-fag who got out 1 year ago

2. It's been said a million times: if she's doing shady shit with someone else, she'll do shady shit with you. Don't do it. Quit being a fuccboi and drop her now
>>
>>17648086
>They had been on just 2 dates and had only had sex once (while drunk), and she admits that they were never anything serious before he left yet it's obvious she likes this guy.
>I feel like if I just keep it casual with her she will eventually want to be with someone closer to home, or the guy overseas might end up doing the same.
You already have the answer OP. Follow this instinct.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.