[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Socially inept guy here, with no idea how to handle this situation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1475032762515.jpg (313KB, 1158x1064px) Image search: [Google]
1475032762515.jpg
313KB, 1158x1064px
Socially inept guy here, with no idea how to handle this situation

>go to hang out with close bro
>pulls the "hey can a girl come over too?" Thing at the last second, say thats fine
>we're all hanging out, she's cool and bro is clearly thirsty for her, they start popping pills and drinking, I smoke weed for the first time
>bro gets absolutely shitfaced, she and I had to care for him and keep him stable for like 3 hours
>eventually get him to bed, she and I are too awake/high so we cuddle on the couch to Netflix
>she's cool to talk to, eventually she lets me feel her up, feels good man (we both didnt want to go further)
>say "let me grab my phone," she says "let me call it so we can find it" and gives me this hot-ass look, get her number from it
>almost fall asleep cuddling but we separate in case bro sees us
>next morning we all make breakfast, he's still a little fucked up, we lightly tease him for it when he walks away
>eventually just say bye and leave them

I can only assume she wants me to text her, but I've never been in a situation like this. It doesn't seem right to pursue her due to my bro, and I'm not exactly crazy for her (I do enjoy her company though, I'd like to get to know her at least as a friend.)

Do you guys think I should text her? If so, how should I go about starting the conversation? Any input at all is appreciated.
>>
Last bump.

After re-reading I didn't mean this seem like a humble-brag, just wanted to include any relevant details/signals since I can't seem to interpret them.
>>
If he is a good bro, at least square things with him first. After that yolo nothing ventured nothing gained.
>>
Look at it from the opposite point of view. Might as well keep the connection if it's available. You don't have to push it. Who knows? Maybe you meet some of her friends and find someone you really like.

Never drop a chance because of "but my bro" bullshit. I held myself back because of stupid thoughts like that and it's not worth it. In the end, you'll be the one with harbored resent because you chose to have ancient morals.

Tl;dr version: bro code is dead. Go for it.
>>
Bros before hoes. That in mind, you DID make the first move. Tell your bro about it, he will appreciate the honesty, and if he just dumps your ass because the girl he wants digs you, was he truly a bro of yours? I rest my case.
>>
>>17648996
Fair enough, he's kind of emotional about girls. I wouldn't want our 6 years of friendship to get messed up over something dumb like this.

>>17649026
Hate to admit it but you're probably right about the code being dead.

The thing that gets me is I rarely just chill with girls like that night; she just kinda gave me her number while stoned, so she wants to hang out, or at least talk right? What are some solid ways to break the ice?

>>17649041
Never mentioned it, but they've hung out alone quite a bit. Like, he's known her for a while and is trying to take it further, she's hesitant for her own reasons. She came on to me first offering to cuddle, I felt it was right to agree at the time.

Thats another thing where my ineptitude is happening. She seems real lax about meeting people, did she give the number just to go through the motions or should I interpret this as something more?
>>
File: 1472875616449.gif (78KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1472875616449.gif
78KB, 400x400px
>>17649050
Chicks like the -occasional- cheesy stuff, like TV show greetings (as in how certain characters would always enter a scene) and just general light humor. If you can get them to laugh on the first shot, that ice is melted. It's why I like to save a lot of funny shit from on here, you can always just send a girl a picture as an icebreaker. Works like how cards used to back in the day. Even this one about being a NEET has worked for me.

By the way, this is general advice for all the lonely guys on here. What the fuck did you think you were saving all this shit for? Share that shit god damn it.
>>
>>17648053
I know this won't be popular, but I think it should be mentioned how unwittingly misogynist this all sounds.

Neither of you are "winning" this "girl." Like, did you even consider that she might just want to fuck and not get into anything serious with either of you? This is why you need feminism.

I'm not saying you're being mean-spirited or intentionally misogynistic, or even trying to make fun of you in any way. Trust me - I was absolutely you earlier in my life. I get it. I swear, I do.

But it sounds very much like you're treating her with kid-gloves, and sort of ignoring the fact that she has agency in this situation, and it's *her choice* who she wants to get with.

She doesn't owe your bro anything, nor does she owe you anything.

I'm not trying to start a shitstorm here, either. I'm just pointing out something that you might be unable to see right now.
>>
File: girls.jpg (5KB, 158x118px) Image search: [Google]
girls.jpg
5KB, 158x118px
That's why women are not welcome in a manspace. You don't let the girl among your bros because it will only cause drama. Now she's probably up to fucking you while bro will be jelly while pretending to not be jelly, but hating you secretly, thus he cannot be trusted as 100% bro anymore. It's the worse the less girls you bring and the more guys are in, because it awakes competition instantly and toxic stuff begins to from. That's why I never allow girls into my brohood unless she's already someone's gf or wife, but even then it's still a trespassing on bro space.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.