[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the worst thing that could possibly happen if I do this:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 02806502.jpg (15KB, 231x244px) Image search: [Google]
02806502.jpg
15KB, 231x244px
What is the worst thing that could possibly happen if I do this:
>go to party
>talk to girl
>~30m-1h in, ask her if she wants to have sex
>>
>>17648005

She could shoot you and have your grave listed on a sex offender database.
>>
>>17648030
this, and she would be considered a hero
>>
I guess if you really want the worst possible outcome, yeah, sure, she murders you.
The worst likely outcome is she slaps you. Even that is probably not going to happen though.
>>
>>17648005

Asking someone out loud if they want to have sex only works with hookers. Anyone else will look at you for the sperg you are and wander away.

If you're not capable of smallest amount of nuance in human interaction then you need to throw yourself off of a cliff and contemplate your aspergers intently on the way down.
>>
>>17648005
she could steal your fedora
>>
>>17648005
Dont ask for sex. Just make up an excuse every single time.

>lets go to your/my place and have beer or listen to our music

>hey, take off your shirt, i give killer massages

Variations and excuses, etc
>>
>>17648059
Asking for sex puts her on the spot. I mean, unless she's obviously into you, flirting really hard
>>
>>17648005
Dont ask. See if shes receptive to advances.

The second you ask you sound desperate. Nothing drys pussy faster.
>>
Personal story mode.

>Club kicking out time
>See girl alone.
>Curvy, plain, cracking chest.
>Get a vibe she likes to party.
>Approach.
>"you have a cracking chest"
>
>"want to come back to my hotel room".
>Yeah sure.
>???
>Ruin the bed sheets.

At the end of the day everybody is looking for some intimacy.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.