[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to fix balding? I don't want to take pills, they mess

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: utah-hair-transplant-recovery.jpg (42KB, 500x237px) Image search: [Google]
utah-hair-transplant-recovery.jpg
42KB, 500x237px
how to fix balding? I don't want to take pills, they mess with your dick

is transplant only way?

don't say, just shave it, I have one big ear and big nose
>>
File: BruceWillisLFDHpremiere07.jpg (662KB, 878x1000px) Image search: [Google]
BruceWillisLFDHpremiere07.jpg
662KB, 878x1000px
>>17647923

Accept it like a man

Cuck
>>
Pills are the only way, and they do indeed mess with your dick. You don't grow hair back, either. It just stops it from continuing.

Transplants are the only real way, as far as I know.

I just shave my head.
>>
>>17647923
>>17647974

What about Minoxidil. Stuff that you squirt on your scalp.

Personally I think that's fucking pussy and I'd just shave it off, but just wondering if it works.
>>
>>17647994
I looked into this stuff a few years ago when I started to lose my hair. Minoxidil works, and is probably the best thing available for treating hair loss (less side effects than the pills and about as effective). The issue is that it only works in limited contexts; you have to use it regularly or else it will stop working, and even if it does, it will eventually become less effective over time. At best, you just delay your hair loss by a few years.

Similarly, transplants are effective, but leave scars and only work in the areas you have the transplantation done. Hairs you don't have transplanted are going to continue to fall out, and you'll still have shitty hair in a few years.

The easiest and best option really is to just accept it and shave. It takes some getting used to, but it's way better for your self-esteem, it's cheaper, and it's easier to deal with. It's probably one of the best choices I ever made; not having to worry about how your hair looks or how much is falling out is a massive relief.
>>
>>17648017
>The easiest and best option really is to just accept it and shave. It takes some getting used to, but it's way better for your self-esteem, it's cheaper, and it's easier to deal with. It's probably one of the best choices I ever made; not having to worry about how your hair looks or how much is falling out is a massive relief.

Yup that's exactly why I plan to do that.

Maybe if I do it I can convince my bro to do the same.

I lived with a guy who was in his thirties and he had gone bald and he shaved his head (I guess otherwise it would grow in the classic U shape around the head which no one wants). I had a conversation with him about it once and what it was like losing your hair. I never thought at that time that it would happen to me but now, since my hairline has definitely been receding the last year, I am pretty sure it's going to.
>>
I'm 18 and I'm losing my hair. It's pretty fucking embarrassing and I don't think any woman will be attracted to me because majority of females in my generation are full of shit
>>
I say to get the surgery. it's the only for sure way
>>
if you're balding theres nothing you can do about it. the simple fact is even with a hair transplant, your head isn't naturally replenishing the lost hair.
>>
>>17648267
I've actually gotten a lot more attention from girls bald than I did with hair. It's because I'm more confident, for a number of reasons. In general, girls don't care much if you have hair if they would have liked you anyway. It's really cliche to say it, but confidence is really everything when it comes to this stuff.

And the last girl I had sex with was a twenty year old sorority girl, so it's not even an age thing.
>>
>>17648267
Well look at it this way, your baldness will be a shit filter for girls who are really into your person.
>>
>I don't want to take pills, they mess with your dick

In like 2% of circumstances

Stop being a cuck and take the pills

>>17647945
is a cuck
>>
>>17648017
>about as effective

ahahaha

What planet are you people on?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.