[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've got 500 dollars and no car. I just got kicked out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: DncsUVu.jpg (183KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
DncsUVu.jpg
183KB, 1200x1800px
I've got 500 dollars and no car.

I just got kicked out of my parents place. I'm 20.

How fucked am I right now? I have a steady job making 2200 a month but I just started.
>>
>>17647865
Just rent, you have a job
>>
>>17647865
I'm assuming you mentioned not having a car because you live in a place with terrible transit?

If that's the case, move as close to your work place as possible so you dont need a car. You're making decent money so you need to start saving asap. Any money going to hobbies ends now. Anything that can be sold for a decent amount of money should be sold now.

Check resources within your city also for homeless people. Technically you're homeless and still a youth. There are plenty of youth services that can help kids like you get back on their feet. Take full advantage of them. They're there to help people like you.
>>
Stay with a friend for a couple a months and save up. Dont quit the job get something thats 800 a month that reasonable qith you monthly income. Save some more and get crap car that work on craigs list
>>
Find a cheap motel to stay in, budget your money carefully, take a taxi or something to work.

Figure out your short term plan, and then come up with something sustainable.

I've been kicked out with jack shit before, just don't panic and you'll do ok.
>>
>>17647902
I work on a military base. So my plan right now is to get a bike so I can make it to work, a tent so I can go inna woods and start saving up.

First paycheck I'll get a car, live out of it until I can get a place.

Can't sell any of my shit. Parents won't allow me to access it.
>>
>>17647916
You could ask for accomodations from the military, at least where I live most bases have an option to simply live inside the base
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.