[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ I'm a 27 year old NEET loser So I trying to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 1462304644188.jpg (610KB, 2081x1263px) Image search: [Google]
1462304644188.jpg
610KB, 2081x1263px
Hey /adv/
I'm a 27 year old NEET loser
So I trying to get a job and I applied for walmart, sears, and kmart. I am about to apply for other jobs also.
So I did my applications online, now I want to call the stores to talk to someone about the applications and me getting a job, the advice I need is who should I try to talk to? The store manager? Is there a hiring manager at supercenters like walmart?
Thanks in advance
>>
File: 1464556364113.jpg (104KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1464556364113.jpg
104KB, 1024x683px
Bump
>>
>working
>>
File: 1407015096326.jpg (2MB, 5107x3600px) Image search: [Google]
1407015096326.jpg
2MB, 5107x3600px
>>17647300
If I don't have a job within the next two weeks I will be homeless and I am not going to be homeless because I will kill myself first
>>
Apply for a job you can take pride in. There alot of jobs that dont require college or experience of any kind. You wont be happy working at walmart for your whole life
>>
File: 1417794179389.gif (2MB, 400x223px) Image search: [Google]
1417794179389.gif
2MB, 400x223px
>>17647335
See
>>17647335
I cannot wait around for some magic job, I am about to be kicked out of my home.
So it is retail or the rope
Also
>job
>pride
If I thought I could ever enjoy, or take pride in, a job I wouldn't have been a NEET
>>
>>17647335
And killing yourself just makes you a pussy who cant get through tough times. Being homeless isnt the end of the world. You might even learn something
>>
>>17647340
I hate my job with a passion. I also take pride in the work i do. I cant take pride in stocking shelves. Heres what i would do. Be homeless if you have to and take whatever job you can get. Once youre in, keep applying to as many places as you can. If youre adament something better than walmart will pop up. Even if it takes a few months or a year
>>
>>17647257
If you're willing to make them go through eviction proceedings you could have another 30 days, just saying.
>>
File: 1438204966731.jpg (107KB, 999x668px) Image search: [Google]
1438204966731.jpg
107KB, 999x668px
>>17647348
You have never been, or known someone who was homeless have you?
You do understand winter is coming right?
Are you really this retarded that your advice is 'be homeless'
kek what the fuck is this board
I don't need a job that I like, I don't need a job that I can take pride in, I need a job that pays MONEY because MONEY is what feeds someone, MONEY is what clothes a person, and MONEY is what houses a person. Not pride, pride does non of those things.

>>17647354
My family will be tossing me out
>>
>>17647359
If it isn't official, they might not be able to do that.
Look into your state's laws on the subject, determine if you qualify as a tenant or if the state has anything on the books for licensees.

Again, it'll destroy your relationship with them even more than it is now, but you could use your two weeks & then demand a formal eviction notice (if it's applicable) to get a forced 30-day extension.
>>
>>17647359
Ok im sorry work at walmart your whole life. Youll end up killing yourself at some point when you realize your life never amounted to anything. Ive been homeless, got thrown out when my parents found me nodding out almost OD'd. Its a wakeup call living in the freezing cold for 6 months. The weak will die the strong will do anything to find happiness. I did exactly what i advized you to do. Found a meaningless night job working a gas station. Realized my life was still worthless attempted suicide twice within a year. Got clean after a while and found a better job. Pride has alot to do with not killing yourself... i guess you dont realize it when mommy and daddy support you until your 27
>>
>>17647369
No it is okay, I'd rather not be a burden on my mother anymore
She has tried so hard but I am just a failure
She has done everything for me but I am just a sack of shit
>>
>>17647377
You just sound egotistical honestly
Pride is worthless and vain
>>
>>17647392
My pride took me from suicidal to depressed. Im far from egotistical i make 13 dollars an hour and never had a girl in my entire life. I have no ego at all. Im just telling you what i did in a situation that is similar to yours. so your mom wont see her kid die, or you wont wake up after realizing that you not only fail at life, you also fail at killing yourself.
>>
>>17647392
Its honestly great advice youre to stubborn to hear it. Might as will go on 8ch and look at suicide advice right now so you dont fail
>>
File: 1415991395250.jpg (115KB, 609x607px) Image search: [Google]
1415991395250.jpg
115KB, 609x607px
>>17647421
>great advice
>just be homeless instead of working for walmart brah
lmao what is this board
Literally a job shoveling shit would be better than being homeless, retail is piss easy and you have virtually no accountability or responsibility
>go here and stack some shit for a while
>tell customer where some random product is
OR
>be homeless and half freeze to death in northern atlantic winter
>smell like shit all the time because lol no shower
>struggle to find food and water
If you think that is good advice than I think I have a bridge to sell you
>>
>>17647431
I think you need to re read what i said my friend. I never suggusted being homeless. Anyway im done here and i hope you dont kill yourself. Best of luck!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.