[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've been dating this girl I met at school for a year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1359.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1359.png
2MB, 750x1334px
So I've been dating this girl I met at school for a year now, and as we get more serious I cant help but think about her past.

Some background, I was a virgin when I met her, she was not. She had sex with two "players" on tinder who "smooth talked her" into having sex. This makes me feel like absolute shit. Not to mention when I looked up the last dude he was a chad champion MMA fighter with a programming degree. How the fuck am i supposed to compete with that??

She acts bery clingy towards me and says she loves me, but im 99% sure shes done and said the exact same things to her previous guys. I feel like for these reasons I can't love her. Its bad enough that I cant relate to her sexually seeing as how shes more experienced than me, but her exs are literal player chads who she fucked despite not even being in an exclusive relationship

What should I do?
>>
Kill thyself
>>
>>17647132
Deal with it or dump her. The clingy ones are the most loyal so I wouldn't worry about cheating too much. Just make her climax and make her forget about that Chad thunderbolt.
>>
>>17647388
*thundercock
>>
>>17647132
Her only having fucked two people is a pretty low number these days. You're fairly lucky.
>>
>>17647132
Don't worry so much about what her exes were able to do for her and instead focus on what YOU can do for her. If you're not good enough material then she wouldn't want to be with you in the first place. Take your jealousy of her exes and turn it into confidence that you can do better than them. Godspeed, anon.
>>
Dude if you love her, hold onto her. If not, try getting to know her better. If you still dont, dump her.
Don't let the fact that you've only had one partner bother you. It's not worth it to try and score more pussy. It's a lonely unfulfilling life.
>>
File: thunder.jpg (9KB, 217x265px) Image search: [Google]
thunder.jpg
9KB, 217x265px
>>17647403
*thunderf00t
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.