[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ I need help with a situation... I downloaded Tinder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1020_tinder_620x350.jpg (53KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
1020_tinder_620x350.jpg
53KB, 620x350px
Hey /adv/ I need help with a situation...

I downloaded Tinder and I saw a girl from my college there, I didn't swap and closed the app because I got anxious.
I forgot about the app for some days but yesterday I was chilling with friends when a random text hits me, you can guess who it was. It was a picture of her cellphone with tinder open with my profile in it.

>hey anon! Its that you?
>haha yeah you got me

We talked for a little then I opened the app, swap right, and guess what? its a match...

Now picture me, anxyous, low self-steem, little experience with dating, etc, I'm thinking that maybe it's a kind of joke because, why would she had a photo of her screen and not a screenshot? maybe someone else took it, post it in a whatsapp group to laught at me?

Or in the best case scenario she is really interested in me but how can I tell? Im very fucking shy. Plus she is know for doing jokes, but I dont know if this kind of mean jokes? What shoul I do?

Thanks in advance! Sorry for my english, its not my first lenguage
>>
>>17647127
Well retard, your best bet is to pursue and succeed or crash and burn and learn something.

You obviously have a lot to learn that can only be gathered from experience. Don't be a bitch. Learn to accept failure and grow from it.
>>
>>17647147

Well, it turns out it was a joke, another hit to my self-steem, thank you anyways...
>>
>>17647247
>hit to your self esteem

Hits don't mean anything if you're rock solid on the inside. Work on yourself and your confidence faggot. The rest will come. I doubt you're even that ugly.
>>
>>17647271
I dont consider my self ugly but I seems that other people do..
>>
>>17647271
This is cliche as fuck
>>
>>17647282
Yes /r9k/. We're all aware that you don't believe in self confidence or self improvement. Believing something doesn't exist doesn't make it so.

I hope you grow up one day and find the truth for yourself.
>>
>>17647362
>thinking that i visit /r9k/
If you say "work on yourself and your confidence" without reasons or how-to's then no one will take this advice seriously.
If anything you need to grow up because not everything you give as advice works for anyone.
>>
>>17647496
Wow, there is no need to argue he was being positive, but you are right with the part that he didn't say how to work on yourself and your confidence
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.