[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>new relationship >she gets one of those 'your friendship-a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2926.jpg (80KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2926.jpg
80KB, 500x500px
>new relationship
>she gets one of those 'your friendship-a video' fb posts from..an ex..from yrs ago.
>she liked/ responded.
>ex is actually with someone else now.
>wat?

Why would he even be contacting her? Why would she respond? She has been so so cool in every emotional respect so far. I don't want to come off controlling but I don't talk to my exes. Like ever. I don't think I'm being paranoid about this. What do you think?
>>
>>17647105
He's an ex from years ago? Then that means there has been a long period of time for both of them to get over one another, move on, and try at friendship again. That's how the "lets be friends" thing is SUPPOSED to work. Not that dumbshit thing we see here everyday where someone gets their heart broken and tries to hang around their ex. That's the wrong way of being friends with your ex. Sounds like your chick did it the right way, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with them being friends when there's that much distance between their breakup. You're being paranoid for nothing.
>>
Cool. Thx for input. Sort of what I thought. Just feels weird when someone youre just getting close to suddenly has loads of intimate pics of them and a previous SO all over their fb ha.
>>
Op again. Also it's double weird because for the most part I still have romantic feelings towards previous SO's. not like 'I miss them loads' but if they walked up to me and I was single and were like 'let's start again right now' i'd probably be like 'let's give it another shot'
>>
>>17647143
That's you. You can't project what you feel or what you would do onto anyone else. This whole situation sounds like you're super insecure. You need to work on that, or you're not going to have success in any relationship. You need to learn to trust people, and understand that if someone breaks your trust, that's an issue with that person. Not an issue you should hold against anyone else. Because every person you meet is different.
>>
>>17647151
Hey now. All I'm doing is venting anonymously on the internets. I haven't said anything to her :p
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.