[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just found out girl i had a crush on is married, do i still pursue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1474756805097.jpg (155KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1474756805097.jpg
155KB, 720x960px
Just found out girl i had a crush on is married, do i still pursue her or should i just drop it? And how do I pursue a married woman? We're both young btw
>>
>>17647088
You drop it.
>>
Are you fucking stupid or something?
>>
>>17647088

That's a stupid question. Find another woman to crush on and form a relationship with. Don't go after married women. Dude, like what the hell is wrong with you?
>>
>>17647088
You really think she's going to leave her husband for a faggot like you?
>>
>>17647088
Jesus Christ said something along the lines of "don't have a crush on a MARRIED woman, that's like crossing the line bro"
>>
>>17647088
what would Jesus do?
>>
File: 983265.jpg (5KB, 151x233px) Image search: [Google]
983265.jpg
5KB, 151x233px
>>17647187
fucking kek
>>
>>17647184
>>
>>17647184
why not? i make more money than him and he's a manlet(5'3) while im not(6'1)
>>
>>17647276
>not a manlet

>apparently makes decent money

>still seemingly does not have a lot options and is stuck considering chasing a married woman

yeah, you're a faggot
>>
>>17647312
>chasing a matried woman

pls stop this meme, i was interested in her before i knew she was married
>>
>>17647344

Don't pursue a married woman when you find out she's married, don't even persuade her to leave her husband. Find some other woman you can ask out on a date. Me, I'm a loser and single, but doesn't take a genius to figure out that pursuing a married woman is going to lead to trouble.
>>
>>17647344
How did you know her and. Or know she was married? She sounds like a hoe.
>>
>>17647276
Is there anything else interesting? They only take you so far before you get cucked. Let it go, from the looks of it, you lost before you even started...you cuck!
>>
You would ruin a marriage on a crush? A fucking crush?

You fucked her already didn't you?
>>
>>17647234
Where the fuck are you from? Afghanistan?
>>
>>17647344
>before i knew she was married

yeah, now you know, don't you? And you're still considering chasing her

I don't need to explain my point
>>
You're an idiot. Get over it. She's married, and that's the endgame. At that point, you respect their bond, you lick your wounds, and you leave.
>>
>>17647276
You are the kind of person that get's stabbed to death by the mafia because you think you're big stuff. Consider suicide.
>>
>>17647612
Quit being edgy faggot

OP, why are you asking us? If you were a real man you would be in that pussy already, not asking a bunch of fedora wearing virgins
>>
>>17647276
If this is all it takes, why aren't you married yet?
>>
>>17647665
Stop talking to yourself.
>>
>>17647379

Do you really expect a yes? On /adv/, guys look at girls wishing they would fuck them and delude themselves into thinking they'd go for them.
>>
>>17647088
Drop it
Even if you chase her, and she cheats on her husband with you, then she's untrustworthy and will cheat on you too somewhere down the line

There's no way to win, just drop it
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.