[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I play this situation right with these two girls? >at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (43KB, 1080x809px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 1080x809px
Did I play this situation right with these two girls?

>at the bar last night for the game, more or less alone (my friend's the bartender)
>girl comes up to me, says "my friends said I should come talk to you," and hops in my lap, wraps my arm around her, and says "wave to my friends."
>I think at this point I'm being fucked with, but I wave anyways
>she hops down, sits in the seat next to me, and we get to talking
>she saw me from afar, thought I was cute, I guess her friends have been giving her a hard time for not talking to guys she thinks are cute, so she went for it
>invites me to come sit with her friends
>I quickly get along with all of them (and have more in common with them than this girl)
>guy in the group suggests we all go next door where it's a little more chill, I'm welcome to join
>we get there, everyone takes up the seats leaving the girl and I to stand
>it's awkward, I make some jokes, she walks off with one of the other guys
>I start talking to her friend, who is super chill - and cute, but not as hot as her friend who came on to me. They look like they could be sisters though.
>we have a lot in common, have a bunch of laughs, she apologizes for her friend, we're clicking

Cont.
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 1080x607px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 1080x607px
>this goes on for like 30 minutes and I realize girl A is staring a hole through me like her world is ending
>decide "shit, this is the girl that came on to me, I'm being a dick by ignoring her," and excuse myself to go talk to her
>I sit down, dude leaves, ask her if she's gonna come back and hang out with us, turns out she thought I was making fun of her with my jokes
>seems relieved I came back over, we get up, she leans into me, I wrap my arm around her
>spend the rest of the night with her cuddled up with me, holding my hand, playing with my hair - pretty great, right?
>for the next hour she keeps lording it over her friend, saying "I told you I could get him" and "isn't he awesome?" And shit like that
>Girl B looks pretty bummed about her bragging friend, I feel bad

Anyways, the night ended and the girl went in for the kiss and I left her hanging - said we could hang out tonight if she gives me her number. The hook worked and we're all going back out tonight. Yay for me, but I still can't get Girl B out of my mind and if I should have just kept talking to her.

Sorry for the long story, what does /adv/ think?
>>
>hey guys do i pursue the girl i like, or a random thot that got dared to come onto me out of guilt?

First girl sounds nasty as fuck. Avoid at all costs. I'll give her the friend the benefit of the doubt, but she is likely a bar skank too. It's almost unheard of for sluts to hang out with good girls, because sluts need each other to validate their behavior
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 1080x810px
>>17646895

For what it's worth, after talking to Girl A and Girl B and the rest of her friends for a while, I really got the impression that this was a one time thing based off of a dare.

I definitely didn't get the impression that Girl A was coming home with me that night or anything.
>>
File: image.jpg (702KB, 2143x2909px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
702KB, 2143x2909px
>>17646903

Er, to clarify one more time, Girl A really seems to like me and the dare thing was over quickly after we started talking. She's been texting me since we met and is excited for tonight.
>>
>>17646909
Try tonight and see how it goes. If you find Girl A annoying after all then hit up Girl B.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.