[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm really worried about my ex girlfriend. She was going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1327822313177.jpg (37KB, 502x460px) Image search: [Google]
1327822313177.jpg
37KB, 502x460px
I'm really worried about my ex girlfriend. She was going through a lot of hard things in her life at the time of our break up a few months ago (her parents getting divorced among other things). I just checked her facebook today and found that she has deleted her profile picture, wall photo, and every photo she has posted in the last 2 years.

I really want to message her and check if she's okay, but I don't want to restart anything between us. She hasn't contacted me since we broke up and I haven't contacted her. I'm scared that if I message her she might want to get back together.

What do you guys think I should do?
>>
>>17646715
Stop lying to yourself and move on.
>>
>>17646722
Not lying to myself about anything. Actually the reason we broke up is that I had already moved on and fallen hard for a different person.

That said, my ex was still a close friend and I'm worried about how she's coping with a hard time in her life.
>>
>>17646741
>Still a close friend
>Hasn't contacted you since you broke up

>>17646722
>>
She's having a crisis in her life and is probably starved for some empathy and care. I think you can go ahead.
Make it clear with hints that you don't want to get back together. But really don't even if your feelings resurface, it's gonna fuck you up because she'll just drag you down into depression. If hints don't work tell her that you aren't looking to restart this relationsheep.
Good luck op, semper fi
>>
>>17646715
You've got to DESTROY HER...SEXUALLY! Oh my goddddddddd stick it in there and UNF UNF UNF UNF UNF UNF DE LA UNF UNF UNF UNF
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.