[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ I used to casually date a girl in my dorms who I made

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Hey /adv/
I used to casually date a girl in my dorms who I made out with a few times. Things ended badly after I hooked up with her friend.
I've been talking with this girl again for a few months and really like her but she has a boyfriend now . She calls me best friend a lot but is really touchy with me and likes to hold my hand. She also mentioned that her friends think I'm cute. Am I friendzoned? If not how do I make a move? (I know it's immoral but I really like her)
>>
Careful with what moves you make next OP.

For all you know she could be doing this to flip things on you and hurt your feelings.If you do decide to go forward with making moves, take things slow... Like, turtle speed slow. Start off with pulling her hand (while holding it) up to your lips and kissing her hand. It sounds cheesy as shit, but girls go for that type of shit. See where it goes from there.
>>
>>17646107
I considered that too, but she's been telling me extremely personal problems and shit like that.

Also that's too late, I got drunk at a small party and she was there. I grabbed her thighs and ass and she seemed to enjoy it. She certainly didn't stop me. I just think I could be so friendzoned that she thinks if me as basically gay
>>
>>17646119
>I could be so friendzoned that she thinks if me as basically gay
no you're just her rescueboat in case that her relationship sinks
>>
>>17646119
Sharing personal problems with you doesn't make you "gay." It means she trusts you enough to tell you those problems. What kind of problems is she sharing? Problems at home? With her current Boyfriend?

Depending on if she was intoxicated as well, she could of been giving you the green light, but again, proceed with caution.
>>
Hurt ego
She wants to know if you still want her (so she can deny you and heal her hurt little ego). The other chick is a bait, it may or may not be true.

You cannot win, you hurt her ego, she will want vengeance.
Fuck another friend of hers, ruin the whore.
>>
>>17646127
It's mostly family and friend problems. She strangely enough never mentions her boyfriend
>>
>>17646012
Tell her that you're feeling lonely and ask her to hook you up with one of her friends that she says thinks you're so cute.

If she likes you she'll get jealous and start tryin to mack on you
If not she'll hook you up with one of her friends
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.