[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>3 year relationship with gf >More mature than girls her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1455851845480.jpg (165KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1455851845480.jpg
165KB, 500x750px
>3 year relationship with gf
>More mature than girls her age, grew up in rough environment, understands a lot
>Tells me she is madly in love with me and im the love of her life
>Love her as well
>Study and work at the same time, only have 1 night a week to rest
>Have to balance it between her, friends and family
>Tells me that that night belongs to us and just going out going out during the day without sleeping.over at her house isnt enough to keep the.relationship going
>Friends and family tell me that I spend too much time with her
>Feel huge pressure and get depressed

Anyone ever been through anything similar? How did you deal with it?

Thank you
>
>>
>>17645966
Move in together.
>>
File: 1380799344600.jpg (215KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1380799344600.jpg
215KB, 1920x1200px
hold the fuck on to her.
I have a similar situation only difference is me and her have been apart far far far too long.
when love comes knocking on your door you hold the fuck on to it, not everyone is so lucky as to actually get a response from there beloved so you just hold on to it while you can. for some of us, the dream died so you keep it alive buddy. the best of luck.
annon
>>
>>17645966
Disregard the opinions of your friends and family. Unless they express options on her having a negative effect on the rest of your life, fuck them. If this person gives you the emotional support you been socially and emotionally, then fun your stupid friend s
>>
>>17645966
What do you feel about the sitiation yourself?

Explain your friends that you have not a lot of time to spend together, try to make them understand the situation. If they refuse to accept it or do not support you, they're bad friends. The same goes for the family.

Also, why don't they complain about you working or studying too hard?
>>
ppl find time they want to find time for
you are lieing, thats what the pressure comes from

man up faggot, be honest
>>
>>17645974
This.
>>
Marry her. Whats with kids this days afraid to tie the knot and start a family.
>>
>>17645966
>3 years together
>you both study and work, not spending time together
>1 night a week you have free (dubious)
Get a place together if she thinks you aren't spending enough time together, even if it is a small apartment
I'm 26 and because of work I'm lucky to have 1 night to myself, usually that night doesn't fall on the same time as my friends's because of my rota, I've not seen my closest friends in about 3 months, I haven't seen many friends in years, sometime I catch them and chat over facebook or skype, but that's it really.
Just be careful that you aren't just fucking otherwise she will become insecure.

Unfortunately there's no ideal situation, you can't have your cake and eat it, welcome to the world of being an adult.

You aren't spending too much time together unless you are leaving out some important details.
>>
OP here, thanks for the response.
At the moment I cant move in with her because her house is too far from work and so im saving up to buy a car. I have so much stress from work and studies and all I hear from everyone is that I dont spend enough time with them. I feel like im drowning and all I want is one day to wake up without my head buzzing and get away from it all. Ive even thought about splitting up but the thought that I wont ever find someone to love me like this again scares me a lot.
I believe in the end itll all work out but till then I have to stay strong.
>>
what a bunch of shitty advice.
>>
>>17646842
Why do you say that?
>>
>>17646801
Buy a mid 2000s used manual Hyundai for like $3000, that wont hurt the budget much and it'll last you a while
>>
>>17645966
Move in together or dissappear then youll have all the time too your self who needs friend family and a g
>>
>>17645966
You spend 1 night a week together and your friends think that's too much time

Your friends sound like assholes

Also yeah, move in, 3 years is plenty of time to wait for that, you'll get more time together
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.