[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I get my mom to leave me alone? I don't like talking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20161006_183401.jpg (3MB, 2304x4096px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161006_183401.jpg
3MB, 2304x4096px
How can I get my mom to leave me alone?

I don't like talking to her. Her advice is always unhelpful. The calls are boring and mostly her rambling about problems. She beats around the bush for 20 minutes until she eventually asks if I've found a girl friend or if I'm taking an anti depressant.

I don't hate her. I just don't want to associate with That part of the family.
>>
>>17645754
Well, you should talk to her about it maybe phrase it a little nicer than you did in your post, but don't be afraid to tell her you're busy.

My mom was always like this too, always calling me and "bothering" me. Now I would give anything to have her call me one last time. Appreciate your mother, if you have one that actually cares.
>>
>>17645766
Is she kill, or did you have some big fight?
>>
>>17645793
Yeah. She is kill
>>
>>17645817
I'm sorry for your loss friend
>>
>>17645830
Thanks man.

Everybody, if you've got a mom that isn't a cunt, appreciate her while you have her. For a lot of people, your parents will be the only ones in life that actually care about you unconditionally
>>
>>17645754
Just suffer through her calls three times a week or so. It's a small price to pay for the woman who brought you into this world. As long as she isn't a toxic cunt, the least you can do is humor her for a non consecutive hour per week.

I am right there with you. I love my mom, but the unsolicited advice, the long winded stories, the requests for help with Internet stuff, it can be exhausting, but you're likely one of the few things in this world that can still bring her joy, and she will probably die soon.
>>
Honestly your post sounds very immature. Her "rambling about her problems" is her sharing her life with you, like adults in a normal relationship do. And really, what the fuck is she supposed to talk about? How great the latest Halo is? Her asking you about your gf searching and depression probably isn't her trying to put pressure on you, it's her following up on an aspect of your life you've shared with her. If it really is that upsetting then tell her they way she talks about those things puts stress on you, and ask her not to do it. If she keeps doing it tell her you don't want to talk about it anymore and change the subject when she does it.

20-30 minutes a day is well worth it to have a relationship with your mother.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.