[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to see my doctor tomorrow to tell him about my problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Going to see my doctor tomorrow to tell him about my problems but i feel like once i start ill crack and start crying.i dont have anyone to vent to and i feel like he would be able to help me. what should i do?
>>
well Matt, you've already made a thread so why not start by venting here
>>
File: 1474864790173.jpg (955KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1474864790173.jpg
955KB, 1920x1080px
Tell me about yourself
>>
>>17645545
its a long story but i guess ill start with my most recent problem
i met this girl through a dating site and we met in person it went great and we talked every single day she did mention that shes interested in someone that has a girlfriend
this was atleast 4 or 5 months ago so i thought it wore off because shes been saying that she really likes me and wants to date me
then two days later i get a message saying that he and her were hanging out and one thing led to another and they fucked and now shes confused and depressed and i was already depressed and i was starting to feel better
i get incredibly angry at the thought of them doing anything with each other
>>
>>17645573
im visiting the doctor because i get physically sick when im hit with massive stress out of no where i get fevers and my face twitches
>>
File: been thumb.png (27KB, 99x100px) Image search: [Google]
been thumb.png
27KB, 99x100px
>>17645573
>getting this bent out of shape over a mere woman
>>
i assume youre talking about a GP. if a GP, don't waste his time with all the details, just say that you need to speak to a professional because you've been feeling really down lately.

If you start crying, so be it. just try to remain calm and compose yourself.

First time I told a GP, I just started crying and had to slow down and take my time. He asked a few questions about what has happened but i had been feeling that way for a long time so didn't have any "reason" to be depressed.

and the first 3 sessions with my psych it was 20 minutes of crying peppered in to the 1 hour session.

any time anyone brings up my depression out loud in person i just can't deal and i start fucking crying.
>>
>>17645593
its easy talking about it over the internet but telling your problems in person actually hearing it is a different feeling
>>
>>17645583
i want to see her get better because i already consider her family but im scared that she will do it again
right now she seems to think that he doesnt care about her and used her as a fuck doll but she is obsessed with him
but she also wants to be with me
>>
>>17645597
yeah, i know. but you just have to attempt it. just try to talk. if you're sitting there bawling your eyes out for 15 minutes and still haven't explained the situation, just apologise and leave.
>>
>>17645612
its a family doctor btw im not sure if that would matter
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.