[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My parents don't love me. I'm lazy and uninspired and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (29KB, 404x557px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 404x557px
My parents don't love me. I'm lazy and uninspired and they think I have potential when I really don't. They just yelled at me for an hour about how much of a regret I am.

>"anon why dont you ever talk to us? you only care about your computer"

>"why did i bother having a son when i could get the same experience from a pet rock?"

I just realized I haven't loved my parents in years. This is so fucked. Is there nothing I can do?

Sorry for this post. I needed to vent.
>>
>>17645386
why the fuck are you still here on your computer then go take a walk with them and play pokemon go togetther or something
>>
It's alright about venting, that's what /adv/ is here for. Sounds like you guys need to talk more, say what you're up to perhaps? even if they don't find it interesting at least they'll feel important enough and loved enough that you want to tell them about your day. Hear theirs. Even if you don't want to. It might do wonders.
>>
>>17645400
Thanks.
>>
Your parents are dicks. I live with my dad, barely talk to him and he okay with that because he understands the way I am. He does his thing, I do my thing and everything is fine between us.

Also this fucking phrase
>"why did i bother having a son when i could get the same experience from a pet rock?"
You're not what they expected so you're no better that a pet rock. Sounds like they dont want to accept you the way you are.
>>
>>17645436
I never got along with my dad. When I was younger he would always yell at me. He wants to send me to a boarding school just because I'm failing two classes.

My parents think I'm smarter than I actually am.
>>
>>17645436
Tell them who you are and what you really want
>>
File: 1460162014308.png (243KB, 449x426px) Image search: [Google]
1460162014308.png
243KB, 449x426px
>>17645386
>My parents don't love me
Not true, they would accept you the way you are. Once you get off from the internet and stop comparing yourself to other weebs who were successful you'll get it.
>I'm lazy and uninspired and they think I have potential when I really don't
That's not true as well. You keep playing victim here.
>They just yelled at me for an hour about how much of a regret I am.
I believe you got it all wrong or at least exaggerating. Let's say you're not; and you really got a terrible conversation between. Being more introvert would solve anything? Can you solve something by escaping from it?
>This is so fucked. Is there nothing I can do?
Start looking for a job and apply to different local places. Ask about their day, and try to help their errands around the house. I suggest you to get outside for daily walks, acting like a couch potato won't get you anything.
If there's something that bothers your mind, you have to talk to them. I went through the same phase too, in the end I have nobody else my life. Where do you plan to run?
>>
>>17645615
Thanks, I'll start taking walks and asking how their day was.

Did you see >>17645458?

They want to send me to a boarding school because if my grades. My dad threatens to move my computer away every day, what can I do?
>>
Well I'm going to sleep now, so feel free to post but know I can't answer, even though I will read it.

Thanks everyone.
>>
File: 1238743777644.jpg (375KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1238743777644.jpg
375KB, 1280x1024px
>>17645635
>My dad threatens to move my computer away every day, what can I do?
You can try to move your fat-ass around or at least show interest about what's happening around you. Follow trends and news sites, try to discuss with your father.
>He wants to send me to a boarding school just because I'm failing two classes.
It's called a threat, a warning for you to fix your manner. Lashing out, or keep being a potato only makes it become real. Communicate with them, if they see you as responsive and trying to find a job things would get at least abit better.
>>
I was the same. One day you will realise the reason that they see potential in you, even you even when you dont, is because they love you. You feel that they dont love you because they are trying to motivate you to stop being such a lazy shit
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.