[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, this is quite a long story but I'm gonna try and make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (66KB, 560x373px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 560x373px
Ok, this is quite a long story but I'm gonna try and make this as quick as I can and fill in the details as needed.

So basically, I met this girl who is really hot and realllly liked me for some reason. She's just as weird as I am and wanted to know everything about me.

She hid the fact that she had a Bf and I hung out with her and became attached. I ended up getting really annoyed after awhile of knowing she had a bf and flirting with me a bunch.

I had a knee jerk reaction and said I was pissed that she was acting like this when she had a bf. So she got really pissed and we didn't talk for awhile.

I ended up seeing her after not talking all summer on my birthday with some friends and we started being friendly again. My friend said her and her BC had broken up he was pretty sure. I apologized to her saying I was in a shitty spot since my mom was sick and I was depressed. She was fine with it and said she wished she could have been closer to me during it all. She hadn't mentioned her bf at all in all the times we hung out and she often messaged me on Facebook and would share stuff with me. I ended up hanging out with her at the library for hours the other day and she kept gazing at me a specific way and looking at me when she though I didn't notice.

I asked her if she was busy Sunday in hopes to go to the park together, and she said her bf was in town for his break and she'd like to maybe go to the park later this week. My jaw dropped in that she had majorly kicked up the way she flirted with me and talked to me.

Basically, I know I shouldn't talk to her. Am I completely fucking stupid for thinking this is weird? She had me over to her house when it was just her and I, as she wanted to 'talk' bc she wanted me to talk to her about what happened last semester. I feel really shitty I've never liked a girl this much.
>>
Sounds like a classic case of
>girl and guy are friends
>girl acts completely normally towards guy
>guy's wishful thinking takes over and misinterprets her behaviour as flirting
>>
>>17644703
OP here, I thought that too, but I professed that I really liked her and all that the other day and she agreed she knew this. So then, she kept hanging out with me and making plans. Isn't this at least being shady towards her bf?
>>
>>17644715
No? I know this is a radical idea, but maybe her boyfriend trusts her.
>>
>>17644718
Hmm I don't know. I know at the very least he felt uncomfortable and was annoyed that we hung out when he found out. I heard this through someone else also. I know how it all sounds, but I just don't know how to get the whole thing across without sounding crazy. Like I've seen and felt a UFO, but there's no amazing proof
>>
>>17644718
Op here sorry for double post. I'm glad you're being honest and saying this and helping me to see that I may being a fucking idiot. Just some ways about how we clicked and she acted /flirted with me differently from anyone else around. Like I said maybe I'm just a loser who thinks to highly of himself, but there was definitely something else going on also
>>
>>17644730
Keep doing whatever mental gymnastics that help you justify this delusion that she's interested in you. The fact is, if she wanted to be with you, she'd be with you.
>>
>>17644759
You're telling me what I need to hear, and I appreciate that a lot. I know I should leave this be and stop living in this toxic daydream. I want someone to blame I guess and she just played me because it was easy.
>>
>>17644788
You're being a fuckwit if you think she ever had any malicious intent or 'played' you. She's not responsible for your unreciprocated feelings, you are. Stop thinking you're some kind of victim.
>>
>>17644798
I know I sound like a complete douchebag. I know I do...

There was just some very strange interactions between her and I. I can't explain it, I really can't. I'm not a victim, I should've been smarter
>>
>>17644798
Anyways, what is the best thing to do about this nothing? Should I just act as if nothing happened and not contact her to hang out anymore. What about when she wants to hang out? I really just don't wanna be her 'buddy'. I feel like shit enough about the whole thing. I'm pathetic and my life feels like I'm a fucking joke
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.