[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a lady is there any ways to tell a guy I wanna fuck without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_n6s01msfVV1tytti1o4_540.png (192KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6s01msfVV1tytti1o4_540.png
192KB, 540x304px
As a lady is there any ways to tell a guy I wanna fuck without him thinking I'm being too forward?

Context: It's been 5 dates
>>
>it's been 5 dates
just fucking tell him
or make an implication so obvious that it cannot possibly be ignored or misinterpreted
>>
>>17644532
Body contact, try to kiss him as much as possible, lure him into privacy with lots of time to spare.

If you don't want to be too forward, just flip his switch on and his male instincts will take care of the rest.
>>
>>17644546
This. Its been 2 dates and we fucked. I was so oblivious now that I know better. She wanted my cock the moment she looked at me. Those two dates were her inviting me over to her house while her parents were out. We would get drunk and talk for the 4-6 hours we had to ourselves. During that time she gave me so many signs it hurts now but the second visit she actually had to take me to her room and ask "mind if we do something?" I then realized what was happening.

>tfw sex
>>
>>17644532
Open up yourself sexually subtly (talk about your fetishes,fantasies,etc) and if he seems to be comfortable and goes along with it maybe tell him if he wants to fuck.
>>
>>17644532
that's the thing. you should be more forward than you think you should be.
>>
Kiss him. While making out rub his crotch. He'll get the idea
>>
>>17644532
>>17644569
yeah and then guys can't differentiate between her wnating sex and her not. so she goes through school, work place, public places, gets hit on by "assholes" even though she comes off as an easy girl. then she goes to blame the guys and she gets a pampered princess mentality even more and waits the rest of her life for more "nice" guys to approach her.
>>
>>17644595
wat
>>
>>17644575
Can confirm. It was so fucking hot when my ex did that the first time. I guess she had enough of the bullshit, leaned in real close, starting groping/stroking through my jeans, and told me that she wanted to fuck me so bad. We made our way to her room posthaste and did the deed immediately. It was so much easier that way.
>>
>>17644532
With guys there is no "too forward" especially with some of the shit girls consider as "hints"
>>
Do it during a make out session.
Like bring him to your room onto your bed and make out with him. Feel him up a little, he'll get the hint. I don't think there's such a thing as too forward for this, unless you're eating dinner and just blurt it out or something stupid.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.