[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >IQ 123 >20yo >handsome 7/10 >Was seriously

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1473989303029.jpg (1018KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1473989303029.jpg
1018KB, 1920x1080px
>be me

>IQ 123

>20yo

>handsome 7/10

>Was seriously bullied in high school.
>No social skills.

>accepted into a world renowned school of engineering.

>need social skills

Wut do?

>Pic not related
>>
>>17644275
Did they bully you for something?
>>
>>17644275
>be you
>feel the need to bring up your IQ
>thinks IQ tests are anything but flawed and biased
>starts 4 sentences with capital letters for no apparent reason, the rest are arbitrarily not capitalised
>thinks he's smart

lol ok nice b8. your opinion of yourself is too high.
get humble m8
>>
Yikes homie went in ^^^
>>
Social advise? Start with never mentioning your IQ. It's the fastest way of saying "I have no real accomplishments."
>>
>>17644275
>IQ 123
>handsome 7/10

I can see why you were bullied, you sound like a huge cunt. Maybe you weren't bullied enough.
>>
you are basically me before college, heres how i learned:

get male friends, stoners sportives, outgoing people with groups of friends.
Live somewhere where stuff happens, if you can afford that.
get into a circle of friends and learn to talk to women without any sexual intentions.
Get female friends
then you can start dating and might be successful
>>
>>17644517
>outgoing people
He has no social skills. How is he going to get and get along with those people?
>>
>>17644275
1) Never mention your IQ again
2) Join a club. How do people not realize there are clubs for people who are interested in what you're interested in. You can just look up like-minded people. It's 2016 just go find friends.
>>
>>17644416
yo this bait about these ghetto normie memes have to fuckin stop seriously

FUCKING NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEE
>>
>>17644275
>IQ 123
Nigga did you just run you hand along the first three digits on yo keyboard?

IQ tests dont mean shit, they're outdated.
>>
>>17644319
>admits to having no social skills
>gets berated for slipping up on the internet

Don't be so hard on the guy, I'm sure he'll learn though.

Okay OP, what worked for me is watching series with comedy value, earn a sense of humour and you'll go a long way.

Also try to go out with people, don't bring up your past (bullied and all) because college is a new start.

Be humble and admit when you do something wrong. People that are upfront about their flaws come off as confident and satisfied with themselves (not in a complacent way).
Go join a sports club or hobby group and be kind and openminded

NEVER try to fake a personality, it's just stupid and won't do you any good in the long run. Be yourself and then develop. People of a mature nature will understand and be kind in return.

As for assholes, don't play their game. If someone makes a mean remark with the purpose of hurting you, ask them why they said it (instead of trying to get back at them). This makes them seem like the asshole they are in front of a group of adults.
>>
>>17644275
Listen, smile, care about people.

Honestly, it's simple.
>>
File: baitzkrieg.png (7KB, 294x171px) Image search: [Google]
baitzkrieg.png
7KB, 294x171px
>>17644275
>all them replies about your IQ level
Do you tell people your biased IQ score when they ask your name?
>need social skills
Read the damn books, then read more books. More you read, more you get ahold of words and control the conversation.
>>
Like others said, don't bring up your IQ as the first thing you tell about yourself. Nothing says "I don't have any achievements" like taking pride in your IQ (which is pretty much a meme) and looks before other things.

What are your hobbies? I recommend searching for people with similar hobbies so you can connect even if you're a bit autistic. You'll get more comfortable with people that way and social skill will come along. Remember to not be pretentious. I bet the fact you got bullied in HS is related to the fact you sound kinda pretentious.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.