[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>Meet girl in tinder, first date goes pretty well, we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 765471166_441523.gif (109KB, 346x300px) Image search: [Google]
765471166_441523.gif
109KB, 346x300px
>>Meet girl in tinder, first date goes pretty well, we talk a lot
>>second date goes great too, we kiss by the end of it
So I wrote to this girl to see us again, and she told me she wasn't sure she wants to see me again, because she doesn't know if she wants something else to happen, I told her I wasn't going to rush anything that she may not feel comfortable with, and she simply replied " ok, talk to you later" and a blushed emoji. So, the fuck do I do?
>>
>>17644068
Don't talk to her until she does. If she doesn't, wasn't worth it and you avoided a lot of confusion
>>
>>17644068

id drop her.
>>
She thinks you are not man enough, sorry.
You should have fucked her.
Its fucking Tinder.
>>
>>17644139
na, I don't think so, if so, why the kiss?
>>
>>17644068
You wait until later when she talks to you. If the weekend gets closer and you haven't heard from her then text her and ask if she's free for another date?
>>
>>17644188
would it be too bad to wait till next week?
>>
>>17644204
If that's what works for you. How long was it in between your forest and second dates?
>>
>>17644068
i feel for you. same thing happened to me. some women are confusing as fuck.

i will fill you on the situation i was in because it might help. i met girl on tinder. at first things where going great, she was really keen, often setting up dates and talking to me all the time. about a month into it she suddenly started being distant with me. i brought it up and after talking to her she basically said "i like you and think you're a great guy but i dont know if you;re the one or right for me" so i was like "fair enough" and gave her a week to think about it. i spoke to her a week later and she said she still wanted be involved with me. after getting "back" with her, she was pretty flaky towards me, kept making up excuses to not see me, basically acting like the complete opposite to how she did. we ended up arguing because she kept fucking me about and broke up.
>>
>>17644151
Because she expected the kiss to get followed by you fucking her like no tommorrow but you were just "so see you later"
>>
>>17644215
around a week between the first date and the second one, the last being last week, so one week and a day has pass since we kissed, and the texting was on tuesday.
>>
>>17644222
na, it wasn't like that, trust me.
>>
>>17644221
fucking grills, how do they work?
>>
>>17644248
and i dont wanna ask 4chan because they be lying to me and shit
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 302x230px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 302x230px
>>17644255
I got news for ya buddy
>>
>>17645283
Tell me
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.