[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

need some relationship advice met girl in pic at work(stop and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

need some relationship advice

met girl in pic at work(stop and shop) couple months ago

we only work together a little, i only actually say a few words to her every time we work, shes a manager/cdh and i was just a casheir newfag

we kind of do this thing where we would be jokingly mean to each other, kind of flirty but i wasnt sure, i start to catch feelings for her around here

one day she asks me if i want to learn to work the customer service desk where she works

say sure, she ends up being the one to train me, we end up working together a lot

we start hanging out a lot, like a few times a week, she is giving off mixed signals pretty much the whole time

we text a lot too, talk about mostly stupid shit, but after a little while she starts telling me about stuff thats super personal

introduce her to some of my friends, turns out she knows my bro matt from a camp they used to go to when they were little

she tells me about how she thinks hes hot and shit, i get kind of salty but whatever

we end up hanging out just us 3 a couple times, theyre kind of flirty

one night, me and matt had plans to smoke some weed, she wanted to come too

i think them high together is probably gonna be bad, but whatever, i told both of them not to do any stupid shit

long story short, they made out like 8 times in my car while i was driving, they had been kind of flirty in the past, but this was some next level shit

i get pissed, like ready to never talk to either of them ever again

eventually i get over it, now the two of them dont talk

i chill with her almost every day now, we text every day, she knows that i like her

she told me that she just wants to be friends rn, but that might change in the future but shes not sure, she just wants some time, she pretty recently broke up with a boyfriend of 3 years

also she says every relationship that shes had has ended in never talking to him ever again, and she doesnt want that to happen with me

do i wait? or do i say fuck it?
>>
Wait for what? Fuck what?

She doesn't like you m8. Either be friends with her or don't
>>
>>17644017
wait to see if something happens in the future, or just give up on chasing her
>>
>>17644045

Nothing is going to change in the future. Are you suddenly gonna turn into a person she's interested in?

Classic friendzone. If that's okay with you cool. If not, then just stop communicating with her outside a strictly professional context at work. If she asks why just be pleasant tell her you've been busy. No reason to be dramatic
>>
>>17643991
>she told me that she just wants to be friends rn, but that might change in the future but shes not sure
This is a lie in a misguided attempt to try to not hurt your feelings.

It won't change in the future.
>>
>>17643991
You should have asked her out in between the "super personal" part, and the "introduce to friends" part. You ask whether you should wait. The problem is you waited way too long. Forget getting with her because its unlikely at this point.
>>
>>17643991
Is this a fucking poem? Why is it formatted like that?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.