[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In 3 days from now im gonna met a girl that my friends are trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (32KB, 300x374px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 300x374px
In 3 days from now im gonna met a girl that my friends are trying to set me up with. We havent known each other.

I never had girlfriend. I have social anxiety and get pretty nervous when to talking to girls

How should i prepare for this? Should i fap? Please..
>>
Cold shower for at least 60seconds.

Not kidding it helps against anxiety
>>
>>17643387
is this real
>>
>>17643389
No clue, but i imagine i'd be too pissed at myself for taking a cold shower to be nervous.
>>
>>17643387
Is this legit
>>
>>17643359

When it comes to her, don't "try." Odds are you'll just do something stupid. Just fucking talk with her normally without thinking shit like, "Did she just wink? Was that a good sign?" and "What I just said was dumb. I bet she hates me now!" or whatever."

Don't worry about the impression you're making, just make it a good one by chilling out and having as much fun as you can. Seriously, DO NOT WORRY ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT SHE LIKES YOU. If you do, it will become awkward, and she will be uncomfortable, and then she definitely will not want to hang out with you again.
>>
>>17643359
Just meet with her and be casual. Don't try to force things. If she likes you she'll nudge you towards it.

Look man, girls decide if they want to fuck you before you even say anything. All you have to do is not talk yourself out of that zone if you are in it to begin with.

You only say awkward things if you try to push for it as if she hasn't already decided.

Work with that assumption. Go with the flow. Be alright with being just friends if not.

I'm not saying this from the standpoint of "don't hit on her" but rather "don't waste your energy on someone who doesn't like you back already"
>>
Just think of it as meeting someone new rather than meeting a girl. Talk to her like you would talk to your friends who set you up with her. Your friends like you, and they like her, so whatever traits they like you for she might like as well.
>>
>>17643359
>I'm gonna met a girl
>when to talking to girls
I hope you don't fuck up like this on the date.
>>
>>17643359
What the fuck.
How do pussies like you even get friends when you're afraid to talk to girls? Fuck this world.
>>
>>17643503
Im still having trouble making friends. I only had few but we are very close to each other
>>
>>17643983
And they understand my problems
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.