[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My wife recently informed me she is bisexuals and has been cheating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

My wife recently informed me she is bisexuals and has been cheating on me with a friend this last week.

Should I divorce her or try to salvage it?
>>
>>17643317
Is she willing to stop cheating? Are you fine with her cheating? Are you willing to forgive her cheating? Is there a way to stay together while being happy as well?

I'd personally divorce, but it's really up to you.

Also - is your wife a yoni masseuse?
>>
>>17643317
That's a tough one. It's like yeah someone is taking her away from you, but it somehow feels less threatening since that person can't impregnate her. I mean we are biologically programmed to hate cheating because we don't want to invest resources in raising someone else's child. It's up to you whether you can deal with the emotional aspect.
>>
>>17643317
She cheated on you with a girl? Then have 3some
>>
>>17643334
I'd say this too. If she (they) don't want to, then divorce, because it means it's more than just pleasure.
>>
Divorce. Once a cheater always a cheater.
>>
>>17643325
>Yoni masseuse

I want to know this as well.
>>
>>17643325
>Yoni masseuse
>>17643800
This, did she fist fuck her best lesbian friend?
>>
>>17643317
>and has been cheating on me with a friend this last week
Cut your losses and divorce. Why would you tolerate that shit? Being bisexual isn't an excuse or justification to fuck your husband's friends.
>>
>>17643317

Did she cheat with a girl?
Are they willing to have a 3 some?

Personally I would only allow this if my wife was fucking another girl and they were both willing to pleasure me. If not then yeah I'd divorce immediately
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.