[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My professor (math/female) told me that i scare her (she said

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: CVxyBZCUkAQtiXs-1.png (284KB, 407x444px) Image search: [Google]
CVxyBZCUkAQtiXs-1.png
284KB, 407x444px
My professor (math/female) told me that i scare her (she said so class), she said i look at her (how i look at everybody else) with an emotionless face that conveys animosity, and then said it wasn't to insult me or anything.
How am i supposed to respond to this? My face is symmetric so it's not about me being deformed or that i'm so ugly i scare her (not really good looking but not ugly either, basically average), and i'm not a big guy either.
I have no idea how i'm supposed to respond to this, i'm still speechless.
>>
>>17643278
Wait, she said this in front of the whole class?
>>
>>17643287
Yes sadly
>>
>>17643278
she said it as a joke
>>
>>17643278
Don't read anything into it. She was alerting you to the evident fact that your 'resting' face is blank in a way that others could take as lack of interest, lack of understanding or even aggression.

There's not too much we can do about our resting faces, which are usually not under our conscious control. But you can make an effort to react to what's around you, until that becomes second nature.
>>
>>17643278
>>17643302
That's incredibly unprofessional, let administration know that she humiliated you in front of the entire class.
>>
>>17643309
She wasn't joking
>>
>>17643310
Then she would have told told him privately, not during class.
>>
>>17643310
By saying i'm scary?
>>
You should try to smile more.
I have a bit of an emotionless face as well, except I try to laugh and smile a lot in conversations.
I learned by watching coworkers and realizing a lot of them get away with shit. Example, co worker comes in late, but he smiles and brings a good mood with him.
>>
>>17643326
Wouldn't i look like i retard? Smiling during a math test seems like what a tard would do (which i probably am)
>>
File: creepy-smile-guy.jpg (16KB, 480x330px) Image search: [Google]
creepy-smile-guy.jpg
16KB, 480x330px
>>17643339
she obviously felt your fleshly desires
>>
>>17643278
>My professor (math/female) told me that i scare her (she said so class), she said i look at her (how i look at everybody else) with an emotionless face that conveys animosity

I'm just gonna assume this a high school or a community college
>>
>>17643314
This. As a teacher you don't do this shit. Ever. It breaks any kind of connection, respect you have with the student, and creates an negative environment for the student so they can't fully concentrate.

If she wanted you to become aware you have resting bitch face she could've talked you in private, and not use the words 'scare'. I can almost garanutee that at least 90% of the class had zero idea your resting face is so blank or they don't care. In my opinion she purposely did this or she's fucking stupid and shouldn't be a professor.
>>
go to her, complain/whine
wait until she tries to cheer you up
then fuck her
>>
>>17643356
High school
>>
>mfw my religion teacher in grade 12 said she had a dream about me in front of the entire class

What the actual fuck?

It was like...

>"hey class, guess what happened last night?"
>"I had a dream about someone in the class, guess who it was?"
>"It was anon!"

The whole class was like "what the fuck?" I was too lmfao.
>>
File: signal.png (404KB, 678x606px) Image search: [Google]
signal.png
404KB, 678x606px
>>17643398
man, you're oblivious
>>
File: aiki.png (78KB, 246x280px) Image search: [Google]
aiki.png
78KB, 246x280px
Report her, say that she insulted and humiliated you and that you feel uncomfortable in her classes now.
>>
>>17643406

Yea, that was the first thing that came to my mind desu. But she wasn't attractive at all to me. Pretty sure the entire class thought that as well considering how quiet it went after she said it.
>>
>>17643406
How do you even go on about fucking your teacher?
>>
>>17643314
>>17643357
This. Honestly a comment like that, made in that manner, wouldn't be acceptable even if she made it completely in private, but doing it in front of the entire class is outrageous.
>>
>>17643278
You could make it asymmetrical by destroying half of it with a blast of double odd buckshot
>>
>>17643818
This is good advice... tank
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.