[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what´s the worst that could happen if i got my bf to develope

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1475656948058.jpg (25KB, 509x487px) Image search: [Google]
1475656948058.jpg
25KB, 509x487px
what´s the worst that could happen if i got my bf to develope a fetish for sharing me on the internet? like, me texting, skyping or calling other guys and him knowing all that and getting off on it?
>>
Kills someone, kills you, then kills himself.

double murder suicide
>>
File: 1475724415695.png (110KB, 364x296px) Image search: [Google]
1475724415695.png
110KB, 364x296px
>>17642874
why? aslong as he gets off to it?
>>
>>17642863

You can't make people develop fetishes/kinks for shit they don't like.

If your boyfriend isn't turned in by voyeurism/exhibitionism/sharing or something similar, it won't work.

He might discover he's into it, but that's not the same as making him develop the fetish.

That said, is talking all you want to do, or is your ultimate fantasy something else? What's your kink here?
>>
You offend an alien race that tortures us in stasis.
>>
>>17642863
Fucking whore
>>
>>17643022
i think he might be into it.

i don´t want to actually fuck someone, no. maybe share some pics, but all anonym and non-traceable
>>
>>17643053
that´s my fetish
>>
>>17643063

What makes you think he would be? Have you actually discussed your kinks at which point he mentioned you flirting or being with another guy or being paraded around naked or something being hot?
>>
>>17643078
not really. but he´s into femdom, humiliation and such things. he shows all the signs of enjoying cuckoldry
>>
>>17643085
>> but he´s into femdom, humiliation and such things

Oh shit. Then go for it.
>>
>>17643022
Thats bullshit. Of course you can reprogram your mind to certain fetish. Simply get aroused and then while masturbating start doing whtever you want your fetish to be. Tested on myself and this shit works.
>>
>>17643143
really?

is it possible at all to keep this purely sexual and not have it ruin our relationship?
>>
>>17643161
>Thats bullshit. Of course you can reprogram your mind to certain fetish. Simply get aroused and then while masturbating start doing whtever you want your fetish to be. Tested on myself and this shit works.

Sure, you can get into stuff that you didn't know was sexy before at your own pace, but that's a ways off from someone making you become aroused by shit that turns you off.

Don't be that idiot who enters relationships with someone who tells you, "I like X and hate Y" because you think you can be the one to force them to hate X and love Y.

>>17643177

As long as you keep it anonymous and restrict it to just flirting online. And they want the same.

If you start talking to the same guys all the time, get into their lives and they get into your lives, and neglect your partner, then you are starting to form relationships, and that is likely to hurt some feelings.

Sit down and discuss what you both have planned and both want out of it. Discuss limits. And be honest about when the arrangement needs to be revisited.

And have him there when you do it to provide feedback.
>>
>>17643161
And h-how to reprogram backwards?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.