[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get rid of stage 5 clinger e-bf? I've tried blocking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (43KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 500x334px
How to get rid of stage 5 clinger e-bf?

I've tried blocking him on everything in the past and he made new accounts and managed to guilt me into re-adding him

I've currently made it clear I am NOT his gf but he still says he loves me and clearly thinks of me as his gf

I've been trying to ignore him and be rude but he's too forgiving for that to work

Oh my god
>>
Block him and ignore him. Change your name online if you have to.

Easy.
>>
>>17642833
>guilt me into adding him
Holy shit, stop being such a fucking pussy.
>>
>>17642833
"I have repeatedly told you that I have no interest in a relationship with you and that I find continued contact from you distasteful, and yet you continue to hound me with unwelcome contact. This is to inform you that I will consider any further contact from you to be stalking, and will report it as such to the [as appropriate] school authorities/police"

And be prepared to follow up.
>>
>>17642833
Radio silence.
Not even a "plz stop messaging me" reply
>>
>>17642833
how long have you been apart? Do you constantly say "I'm done! I'm leaving!" and not mean it?
>>
>>17642833
This is what happens when you tell a guy constantly to "fight for me" or make bullshit promises.
>>
Did you tell him that you were breaking up and why, or are you just trying to cut him off? And that's not cool if he still refers to you as his gf if you broke up with him. Making multiple accounts to try to talk to you kinda seems like harassment.

>This is one of the few scenarios that I think ghosting is ok
>>
>>17642833
>e-bf

Hahaha, hows it that shit even real? Just walk away from the screen
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.